Home

Columbus Blue Jackets Round 2 Chances

This is a discussion on Columbus Blue Jackets Round 2 Chances within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 04-27-2019, 12:19 PM   #1
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Columbus Blue Jackets Round 2 Chances

Columbus Blue Jackets Round 2 Chances Against Boston Bruins

Columbus Blue Jackets Lost Game 1 in O.T 3-2

How will they respond with pressure, how do u guys think series will go.

I'd say 6 games

I just dunno..., if they have a chance against boston bruins, they'd have to play there heart out and go all out and take no prisoners, do same thing they did to Tampa Bay Lightning in first round, have zero excuse mentality.

I say 5-6 games. I was being generous at first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2019, 09:14 PM   #2
Rookie

gsize19's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Columbus Blue Jackets Round 2 Chances

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
Columbus Blue Jackets Round 2 Chances Against Boston Bruins

Columbus Blue Jackets Lost Game 1 in O.T 3-2

How will they respond with pressure, how do u guys think series will go.

I'd say 6 games

I just dunno..., if they have a chance against boston bruins, they'd have to play there heart out and go all out and take no prisoners, do same thing they did to Tampa Bay Lightning in first round, have zero excuse mentality.

I say 5-6 games. I was being generous at first.
CBJ in 6 games..
Old 05-03-2019, 06:42 AM   #3
Pro

vertman's Arena

The Bruins have been on an odd cycle of playing well one game but the next game not so good, they have been very unlucky also, hitting the post a few times in this series and last also. I expect the Bruins to win tomorrow at home and then go to game 7 again to close out the series with a game 7 victory
Old 05-03-2019, 12:13 PM   #4
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
The Bruins have been on an odd cycle of playing well one game but the next game not so good, they have been very unlucky also, hitting the post a few times in this series and last also. I expect the Bruins to win tomorrow at home and then go to game 7 again to close out the series with a game 7 victory

I noticed that, its been back in forth, be miracle if Columbus blue jackets pull this one off, or even win at this point.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:39 PM   #5
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

The Columbus Blue Jackets , look like they are out of gas, Bob looks like he can't go any further, it appears they have no answer for Boston Bruins , I'll give them credit for making it past first round and into second round, that's huge step for them, now they use this experience for next year.

with same core and added bit of pieces and I think they need like small guy on each line next or 3 small guys, to help lines move faster up the ice, I would suggest 5'8 and two 5'10 or 5'9, when I create team now, I usually go for least 1 small guy on all 4 lines, 2 small guys on defensive line, but other defensemen is huge guy, now I wanted to go to extreme I go with 5 small guys , small guy on left wing and small guy on right wing and centermen huge guy between 6'0 - 6'2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2019, 07:07 PM   #6
Pro

vertman's Arena

Columbus never quits , Iíll give them credit. That 3rd period yesterday was nuts but I think you may be right . That took a lot out of them. If Boston brings the physical game tomorrow , which they are very good at I think they could advance and get the red hot Hurricanes

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »