Home

Offline Fans only

This is a discussion on Offline Fans only within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2019, 02:56 PM   #49
Rookie

PhillsPhan26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Offline Fans only

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteele14
Really? Custom music?? If that is number 1 complaint then the gameplay must good. Music choices for a hockey game should not make any list. Has nothing to do with playing hockey. Go to the Madden forums to see some real offline player complaints.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You are not getting his point, plus he points out the game play. Last gen has custom music and it should have never been taken out in the first place.
Old 07-09-2019, 03:19 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

When the October tuner came out it was made clear that EA chose to dumb down defensive AI specifically to make players have to play all positions and not stay with one guy in the skill zone. This was a calculated decision and I think it's why people got ticked off. I know there's lots more people don't like but this alone was huge. I don't know if sliders can correct that change?
Anyway, I think the improved puck pickups and new shot animations and goalie animations should breathe a little fresh air into the game. Also pumped about the Trade Finder as I got tired of looking for a deal after a while.
Then again, this is the ONLY game I play so buying it is an automatic
Old 07-10-2019, 02:38 AM   #51
Just started!

I’ve also bought the game as soon as it comes out for the last few years but after finding custom sliders/rosters on here NHL 19 feels like a whole new game and will certainly feel better than 20 when it comes out. Think my plan this year is to play 19 until 20 is on deep discount (maybe even free like 19 was with Xbox Live Gold a little bit ago) and by then I’ll probably have new rosters and sliders to use for that game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2019, 02:19 AM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by altick88
I’ve also bought the game as soon as it comes out for the last few years but after finding custom sliders/rosters on here NHL 19 feels like a whole new game and will certainly feel better than 20 when it comes out. Think my plan this year is to play 19 until 20 is on deep discount (maybe even free like 19 was with Xbox Live Gold a little bit ago) and by then I’ll probably have new rosters and sliders to use for that game.
Completely right ! Better to buy it as used very late, cause EA doesn’t deserve this business.
Old 07-13-2019, 02:21 AM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
If you ran a so so business the only way you would stay in business is if you were the only one in that business. That’s the problem with these game companies locking down a license. They are the only sheriff in town so they can make a poor product because too many people choose to accept rather than go without. They got us all by the short hairs....
Me not anymore. If you buy this game late as used from private Ea doesn’t make business.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:29 AM   #54
Pro

OVR: 1

Does anyone know if NHL 20 contains Season Mode?
I am not refering to Franchise Mode, which is a different mode.
I like to select all 31 teams and keep the trades to add close to real life (I don't want the CPU to be able to trade etc, I realise I am in the minority that pays Season mode)
Thank you all.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:48 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrum
Does anyone know if NHL 20 contains Season Mode?
I am not refering to Franchise Mode, which is a different mode.
I like to select all 31 teams and keep the trades to add close to real life (I don't want the CPU to be able to trade etc, I realise I am in the minority that pays Season mode)
Thank you all.
Well, it was in 19, so I assume it will be in 20. But with EA you never know...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 10:13 AM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by altick88
Me too, but will buy it as used on deep discount that EA doesn’t make any business with me. There are enough people they buy on release date and found out that the game is more or lesser crap, than they will sell it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »