Home

NHL 20 Will Feature 33 Playable Alumni Teams - Available in Play Now & Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on NHL 20 Will Feature 33 Playable Alumni Teams - Available in Play Now & Franchise Mode within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2019, 12:38 PM   #121
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: NHL 20 Will Feature 33 Playable Alumni Teams - Available in Play Now & Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ200
They need authentic old arenas now too. Need the old Garden with smaller dimensions and old chicago stadium.
I agree, I hope they build off of this year and keep going. Maybe look at creating a Best Teams roster next year. In looking at the Alumni In the game now I feel they have a good base to do that. Sample would be the 2002 Redwings. Most of the players on that team are in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2019, 12:55 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 20 Will Feature 33 Playable Alumni Teams - Available in Play Now & Franchise

Can one of you kind people on this board please post a couple screen shots of some legends with there full ratings layed out. I am stuck in the past when it comes to NHL games but I would love to create a few players in my old game.

I am looking for screenshots of

Ed Belfour

Grant Fuhr

Bill Ranford

Sean burke
Old 09-20-2019, 01:42 PM   #123
Rookie

And Mike Richter.
Old 09-21-2019, 04:40 PM   #124
Pro

I wish they rated guys based on the time with the team. I think a few more obscure guys were seriously underrated. Blaine Stoughton has several monster years with the Whalers and he’s only an 80 overall!
Old 09-24-2019, 09:09 PM   #125
Banned

My only complaint is the duplicate players,should just have the player on just one team.Makes it hard to play a season.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »