Home

Share Custom Teams with Friends?

This is a discussion on Share Custom Teams with Friends? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Share Custom Teams with Friends?

Can you share custom rosters/teams with friends on Xbox or PS4 in NHL 20? Every other year or so I create my beer league team and a lot them play EA NHL (most on PS4, but I have both consoles)...would be cool to share all the work I did with some of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2019, 01:29 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Share Custom Teams with Friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmie
Can you share custom rosters/teams with friends on Xbox or PS4 in NHL 20? Every other year or so I create my beer league team and a lot them play EA NHL (most on PS4, but I have both consoles)...would be cool to share all the work I did with some of them.
No, sorry they implemented no Roster sharing
Old 09-13-2019, 02:03 PM   #3
Rookie

Cycloniac (Truesim Rosters) has a NHL 19 roster he shared last year and it worked fine. You'll need a program called Save Wizard that allows you to Resign his roster to your profile. Only for the PS4...

Found a few more a few months ago that had a few classic rosters on another site and they worked fine also.
Old 09-13-2019, 02:12 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanhoss
Cycloniac (Truesim Rosters) has a NHL 19 roster he shared last year and it worked fine. You'll need a program called Save Wizard that allows you to Resign his roster to your profile. Only for the PS4...

Found a few more a few months ago that had a few classic rosters on another site and they worked fine also.
Didn’t know about this possibility. Do the Players with likenesses get lost when you upload his individual Rosters ?
Old 09-13-2019, 03:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanhoss

Thanks, I'll have to check it out. Seems like a similar process to what I used back in the day for offline Xbxo 360 rosters where you had to resign the profile ID and then copy it over to a certain folder on your console via a USB stick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2019, 03:35 PM   #6
Rookie

Everything roster maker changes carries over from what i seen.
sapinvert started a thread on another hockey forum, Not sure the rules here to name drop websites, and a few others joined in to start creating individual superstars/legends. The goal being to create as many as people are requesting. Very cool so far

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »