Home

Old 11-19-2019, 09:08 AM   #9
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Fights

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack72
The top fighter in my team is....THE GOALIE.....23 games...6 fights.....yeah...that's realistic....

I’ve never seen a goalie fight in any version of this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2019, 09:25 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

The other day I played the Knights in my Flames franchise. Lucic and Reaves were both on the ice, so I thought let's go! Guess who dropped the gloves. Derek Ryan and Cody Glass. Oooookay
Old 11-19-2019, 12:55 PM   #11
Rookie

ksteward84's Arena

Pretty sure Corey Schneider is leading my team in fights, but I don't play every game.
College Football Revamped
Fire Pro Wrestling World
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2019, 12:49 PM   #12
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7
Fights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce12
The other day I played the Knights in my Flames franchise. Lucic and Reaves were both on the ice, so I thought let's go! Guess who dropped the gloves. Derek Ryan and Cody Glass. Oooookay

Yes happens every single time! What’s the point in separating the rare and often fighters when the rare ones takes over anyways. EA needs to separate the fighters.. ones who fights often gets the priority. But it’s ALWAYS those who NEVER fights or Rarely.

Unless it’s backwards. Try those who fights often as rare and those who rarely fights as often. Will that even help?

Old 11-20-2019, 03:19 PM   #13
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFFiTh
Yes happens every single time! What’s the point in separating the rare and often fighters when the rare ones takes over anyways. EA needs to separate the fighters.. ones who fights often gets the priority. But it’s ALWAYS those who NEVER fights or Rarely.

Unless it’s backwards. Try those who fights often as rare and those who rarely fights as often. Will that even help?

A big part of why people are getting odd fighting situations is because fighting isn't just dictated by the fighting tendency. It's also dictated by the fighting skill attribute.

Old 11-20-2019, 04:14 PM   #14
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

real reason there's no fights, cause fight setting is set to never on all players in franchise, I am not sure why it keeps reverting to never all time, but this is glitch or a bug, same with goalie equipement, its not holding its colors and stuff after player switches teams, so sum chl or ahl or rookies have black goalie gear and no assigned goalie stance, same goes for players, sum players don't have all the right textures or skates or ear protection or skate protection or tape legs color is missing, just shows white tape, or right shooting stance or right shoulder pads or right jersey tuck.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:14 AM   #15
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
real reason there's no fights, cause fight setting is set to never on all players in franchise, I am not sure why it keeps reverting to never all time, but this is glitch or a bug, same with goalie equipement, its not holding its colors and stuff after player switches teams, so sum chl or ahl or rookies have black goalie gear and no assigned goalie stance, same goes for players, sum players don't have all the right textures or skates or ear protection or skate protection or tape legs color is missing, just shows white tape, or right shooting stance or right shoulder pads or right jersey tuck.
This isn't true, but it is true that many players in EA's default roster are set to never, which is a part of the problem.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2019, 11:31 AM   #16
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
This isn't true, but it is true that many players in EA's default roster are set to never, which is a part of the problem.

I read it on the EA Sports Forums NHL 20 and in Bug Reports, its still issue, that fighting is set never each time u start franchise or any mode, same with goalie gear and stuff and sorten equipement, not exactly matching the players likedness, goalie gear was true, that sorten rookies gear was set to all black colored textures, its still issue, this bug is still in NHL 20, its been in it for years apparently, also they are also bugs and stuff, that we're still in NHL games, from past that re-occurred in current version of NHL games.

I too found one recently involving goalie post, here I can show u quick video of it too, I posted this at EA Sports bug reporting section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKPE0uSu21E

I posted this at forums recently.

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 11-21-2019 at 12:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »