Home

NHL 20 Patch 1.40 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on NHL 20 Patch 1.40 Available Now - Patch Notes Here within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2019, 07:18 AM   #33
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: NHL 20 Patch 1.40 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

I have not shpengler Cup, where here???
nkitos84 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:03 AM   #34
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Nov 2002
Re: NHL 20 Patch 1.40 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_MTN_BEAR
Well, just because there's a lack of detail, doesn't mean that you're actually ignoring them. Just by posting it, it's actually quite the opposite. It kind of reminds me of how EA handles their communication and community. Nonetheless, here's some added comedic relief:

"E A Sports. Ignoring all the complaints."
I meant i wanted feedback on the gameplay, not more "Snoop is a waste! Still no roster sharing!"


That was all
Gangrel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:40 AM   #35
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: NHL 20 Patch 1.40 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

Patches really don't matter.

Only 20% of the sliders that you can move actually have an impact on how the game plays. The other 80% have none. (i.e. penalty sliders).

Of the 20% of the sliders that do have an impact, most ticks up or down the scale have little effect until you get to the magic number to either make the game effect be superhuman against you or the effect is as if the AI is mentally ******** with no logic in what they do.
jack72 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2019, 06:21 PM   #36
Rookie
 
CDN_MTN_BEAR's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: NHL 20 Patch 1.40 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangrel
I meant i wanted feedback on the gameplay, not more "Snoop is a waste! Still no roster sharing!"


That was all
Well, only you can figure that out, as everyone has a different play style, etc., and everyone has a different opinion about the "update". Also, because you're seeing the complaints, they're directly involved in what this latest "update" entails, where the problems still persist and what the actual focus was: distractions from the real issues.
__________________
LET'S GO BRUINS, LET'S GO! WOOOO!
CDN_MTN_BEAR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:11 PM   #37
Rookie
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Blog Entries: 77
Re: NHL 20 Patch 1.40 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

I keep having the referee blow the whistle cause they lost sight of the puck - actually the puck is there but neither team can gain control, I just end up skating right past it like it is floating in air or something.
This is happening to me probably every 2 minutes of gameplay and is extremely annoying.

Anyone else seeing this now?
__________________
Currently playing: Madden 20, NHL 20, NBA2K20, UFC3, WMMA5
gilla is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 04:28 PM   #38
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Angry Re: NHL 20 Patch 1.40 Available Now - Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkitos84
I have not shpengler Cup, where here???
You find the spengler cup in the tournament mode...with teams wit wrong Jerseys and wrong callnames ufa was called magnitogorsk ...
Ufa has the Jersey of the czech team and Turku the Jersey of Ufa.....

Last edited by Simon74; 12-08-2019 at 04:30 PM.
Simon74 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Top -