Home

Official NHL 20 Feedback + Requests Form

This is a discussion on Official NHL 20 Feedback + Requests Form within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2020, 12:28 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Official NHL 20 Feedback + Requests Form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy
Hey, thanks for posting this. I'm Leafy, the GameChanger who created this form. I wasn't previously familiar with the operationsports platform or the activity of the community on here, which is why I didn't share on here myself. But I really appreciate you getting the word out! I added OS as one of the options for "where did you find this form" and I encourage you all to participate! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Listen to the Top Prospects Player Thread based on appearance or the Player likeness Thread they got the most views here. Top Prospects Player thread based on appearance more than 126 000 views. It means that this game urgently neeeeeds many new Player likenesses and more options to create better faces. EA is sleeping since years about this important graphics.

Last edited by Travolterjohn; 02-25-2020 at 12:32 AM.
Old 02-25-2020, 01:57 PM   #10
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Tito13
If legit, which seems to be, I have to say that I'm actually a bit concerned. I thought OS was a well known forum, the only one with a custom sliders section and getting over 100 000 views a year per set. This is maybe a reason why offline play (or realistic gameplay if you wish) is not getting much love in this game.
I should rephrase. OS is pretty well-known and I was aware of its existence, but I've never myself read this forum nor did I previously have an account on it, so that's why I said I was unfamiliar with it and wasn't sure how active it was nowadays.
I think the offline community was well-represented in the data I gathered last year, but I'm glad the form made it to here because I'm trying to make sure every community is given the opportunity to be represented in the results.
Old 02-25-2020, 06:44 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Listen to the Top Prospects Player Thread based on appearance or the Player likeness Thread they got the most views here. Top Prospects Player thread based on appearance more than 126 000 views. It means that this game urgently neeeeeds many new Player likenesses and more options to create better faces. EA is sleeping since years about this important graphics.
My thoughts exactly. It feels that us offline players don’t matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2020, 09:39 PM   #12
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

Roster Share - I haven't given up yet but not holding my breath.
Old 02-26-2020, 02:44 PM   #13
Rookie

PhillsPhan26's Arena

OVR: 19

I post the same thing every year and nothing I request ever gets put into the game. But hey, here we go.

1. Logo creator for custom logos, gear and most importantly Goalie masks. Have the option to share your creations with the community. Only been asking for something like this since 2009.

2. Let us put our own face in the game. For Christ sake it's 2020.

3. Do away with the outdoor rinks and have winter classics, stadium series, ect...

4. Real head coaches. I don't why the NHL series is the only sports game that does not have real NHL coaches.

5. Faceoff kicks... I'm tired of players who can deke and dangle but can't win a simple faceoff. In my opinion faceoffs are one of the most important aspects of this game.

6. Better board play. I know you can tie the puck up against the boards but make it where the player pins the puck with his skate and let players battle to get it loose.

7. Have four line squads for EASHL Clubs.

8. If are not going to give us the ability to create our own gear and only give the gear you make.Then give us the ability to be able to trade gear with other players. I can care less about the clown gear and gear of other teams beside my favorite team.

9. NHL 21 for next gen consoles. I know this isn't going to happen but I am going to put it here anyways.

10. Roster Sharing.....

Last edited by PhillsPhan26; 02-26-2020 at 11:58 PM.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:09 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 12

Looks like MLB The Show is getting customizable Online Leagues, wish we could get that in a hockey game!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2020, 11:49 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP
Roster Share - I haven't given up yet but not holding my breath.
Roster share is not enough. We need to have a possibility to upload pics to black frames of the Players and also a face scan option. I hate to play with generic face Players with black Bio frames.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2020, 08:50 PM   #16
Rookie

AllIn989's Arena

I would love to use custom logos in Expansion mode and the ability to download other ppls creations kinda like in NBA 2k games i love expansion mode but haveing more options would be awesome..

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »