Home

Old 03-24-2020, 11:31 PM   #9
Rookie

CDN_MTN_BEAR's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NETWORK CONNECTION ISSUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Been happening the past 3-4 weeks for me. If I close the game out then log back in it's fine. This is the only game doing it so it's on EA's side.
It still shows up, regardless of what I do. Also, it's the only game that does it, and I find it hard to believe that EA has anything to do with this. Sarcasm. 😄
Old 03-29-2020, 01:27 AM   #10
Rookie

CDN_MTN_BEAR's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NETWORK CONNECTION ISSUE

Here's the best part, perse: if that screen appears, when going into "World of Chel", I'm usually on the losing end. As in, multiple game losses, high goals against, laggy movements, inconsistent, etc. But when that screen doesn't appear, I'm not only able to play my position (goalie), make more saves, keep my goals against down, etc., but I'm actually winning games! Yeah, it's 9 and counting! Well, the "perse" part is actually 7 wins, with 2 more wins not counting because of EA's server problems.

Nonetheless, EASHL is far more enjoyable when that screen doesn't appear. Also, what I've learned today, when that screen does appear, I just close NHL 20 and restart it until that screen doesn't appear. When there's no real fix, as per the company that developed this game, one has to take things into their own hands. Ha, pun intended. 😎

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »