Home

NHL 21 - again wrong Player statistics during the Game ?

This is a discussion on NHL 21 - again wrong Player statistics during the Game ? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2020, 01:21 PM   #1
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
NHL 21 - again wrong Player statistics during the Game ?

Is this bug of wrong Player Statistics showing in a popup window during the Game in NHL 21 removed or alive ? I mean the wrong Career and Season Statistics.
Travolterjohn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2020, 10:18 AM   #2
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Re: NHL 21 - again wrong Player statistics during the Game ?

It seems that no one plays NHL 21 Games cause no one can answer me this ?
Travolterjohn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 11:25 AM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: NHL 21 - again wrong Player statistics during the Game ?

Maybe you're not getting any answers because 99% of the people care about gameplay first and foremost, and not about the nerdiest stuff And I'm gonna repeat myself here, but gameplay-wise 21 is so much better than 20.

But to answer your question: I think so, yes. Except for Colin White, he always scores his first career goal when he scores his first goal in franchise mode. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything wrong.
Sauce12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 01:19 PM   #4
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Re: NHL 21 - again wrong Player statistics during the Game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce12
Maybe you're not getting any answers because 99% of the people care about gameplay first and foremost, and not about the nerdiest stuff And I'm gonna repeat myself here, but gameplay-wise 21 is so much better than 20.

But to answer your question: I think so, yes. Except for Colin White, he always scores his first career goal when he scores his first goal in franchise mode. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything wrong.
When I play the Game I see whats going on there. If a Rookie in his first year is shown with 700- 800 career Points during a break into the Game you immediately know that it is wrong. Sure if deep Player knowledge is missing you do not notice that. Good that you have fun and that you are satisfied with the Gameplay in 21. From where do you have the numbers that 99% care only about Gameplay ? But a bit better Gameplay alone for many is not all what a Game makes better. What I also saw in some Videos on Youtube it looks more or lesser clunky and funny and same way as in 20. Maybe Standard Sliders ? But with the perfect sliders sure can be that it is better. Maybe you have a Link to show me ?
Travolterjohn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 01:38 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: NHL 21 - again wrong Player statistics during the Game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
When I play the Game I see whats going on there. If a Rookie in his first year is shown with 700- 800 career Points during a break into the Game you immediately know that it is wrong. Sure if deep Player knowledge is missing you do not notice that. Good that you have fun and that you are satisfied with the Gameplay in 21. From where do you have the numbers that 99% care only about Gameplay ? But a bit better Gameplay alone for many is not all what a Game makes better. What I also saw in some Videos on Youtube it looks more or lesser clunky and funny and same way as in 20. Maybe Standard Sliders ? But with the perfect sliders sure can be that it is better. Maybe you have a Link to show me ?
Dude, the 99% is just a guess, and yes, I'm probably exaggerating a bit. But the most important thing still is how the game plays. Do you prefer 100% accurate stats to great gameplay? This game sure has its flaws, and there are many things I would like added, such as custom music, more face scans, and what not. But even if we had all those things, it wouldn't be fun, if the gameplay sucked, agree? And believe me, I've already played more games in 21 than I have in one year of 20. The gameplay is that much better. And yes, since I only play franchise mode, of course I use custom sliders. And no, I don't have a link, I don't know why i should record myself playing a video game. Just try for yourself. Pretty sure the price of the game will drop pretty soon.
Sauce12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2020, 03:53 PM   #6
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Re: NHL 21 - again wrong Player statistics during the Game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce12
Dude, the 99% is just a guess, and yes, I'm probably exaggerating a bit. But the most important thing still is how the game plays. Do you prefer 100% accurate stats to great gameplay? This game sure has its flaws, and there are many things I would like added, such as custom music, more face scans, and what not. But even if we had all those things, it wouldn't be fun, if the gameplay sucked, agree? And believe me, I've already played more games in 21 than I have in one year of 20. The gameplay is that much better. And yes, since I only play franchise mode, of course I use custom sliders. And no, I don't have a link, I don't know why i should record myself playing a video game. Just try for yourself. Pretty sure the price of the game will drop pretty soon.
Dude, all belongs to a good Game. As I said the Gameplay is not enough. Would it be enough for you if you have the Gameplay without Statistics and only with Fantasy Players ? I guess not ? So one thing you can not measure with another. Fact is when I compare the graphic and statistic things with other important Sport Games EA NHL is far behind. That the developer Team is smaller is no excuse. By the way about playing NHL Games. I play in average many hours each day this Game. Actually with 20. If you watch my fresh made Dynasty from which possibility here at OP I didn’t know before October this year you know that. Also have a lot experience with real Hockey cause played many years but not as a Professional. For me Hockey is not only a Game, it’s a Religion.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-cougars.html
Travolterjohn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:18 PM   #7
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: NHL 21 - again wrong Player statistics during the Game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Would it be enough for you if you have the Gameplay without Statistics and only with Fantasy Players ? I guess not ? So one thing you can not measure with another. Fact is when I compare the graphic and statistic things with other important Sport Games EA NHL is far behind.
I wasn't talking about NO statistics and fantasy players, I was asking, if you'd prefer 100% accurate stats to great gameplay. As I told you, the only stats not correct I noticed were Colin White's.

And of course, compared to other big sports games EA's NHL game lacks in many aspects, everyone knows that. But that's not the point here. The point is that NHL 21 is far superior to NHL 20. Regarding stats, player likeness, graphics etc. it's not gotten worse, it's gotten slightly better. Regarding gameplay, the most important thing (not the ONLY important thing), 21 is simply significantly better than 20. If you don't agree, so be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
If you watch my fresh made Dynasty from which possibility here at OP I didnít know before October this year you know that.
I have no clue what you're trying to tell me here, sorry.
Sauce12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 AM.

Top -