Home

Tuner update

This is a discussion on Tuner update within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2020, 12:01 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Tuner update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Get Connected Franchise back in that would be really impressive!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Absolutely agree. An online story mode would be great. To play with friends in an online mode in self created Leagues and in a real NHL schedule format with 82 Games including Playoffs.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:22 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Don’t think so. But if you think so it’s your right. I am very active in social Media like Twitter FB and other Forums. For me people more stinkin which are having a wide big open mouth, but trying nothing to do that this Game getting better. Ok, accept what you get from the Producer this is your choice, but do not offend than other persons meanings. I hope we can get this now done, or will you continue to offend this primitive way ? Here are some great guys which are doing a lot for this community. You are not one of this
So, a proverb you obviously don't know or don't understand, is the only thing you're reacting to. But alright, call me primitive, great savior of NHL gaming.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:46 PM   #19
Rookie

Sooooo did anybody find out a out the tuner update.....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2020, 11:38 AM   #20
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Back on topic, feels like the gameplay is smoother and it is a little bit easier to score which IMO is a good thing. I don’t have to shoot non stop to get it pass the brick wall CPU OP goalie anymore and the pace seems more realistic and smoother I would say. Great tuner update!
Old 11-29-2020, 11:39 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Back on topic, feels like the gameplay is smoother and it is a little bit easier to score which IMO is a good thing. I don’t have to shoot non stop to get it pass the brick wall CPU OP goalie anymore and the pace seems more realistic and smoother I would say. Great tuner update!

I can’t score worth **** on pro but live the game feels like real hockey on true broadcast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2020, 12:09 PM   #22
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
I can’t score worth **** on pro but live the game feels like real hockey on true broadcast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha yeah True Broadcast looks good but IMO it’s really hard to play. I use Classic with Auto Zoom on personally.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:56 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
yeah, I agree with your observations. I'm going to tone down 1-timers, and also slightly uptick some goalie sliders or possibly lower some shooting accuracy sliders a touch (probably this because I like the fluidity of the goalies). I played 3 games with the new tuner set (all Play Now - random teams) but was scoring more goals than in the past. Not unrealistic, mind you, just more.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:54 PM   #24
Rookie

tjung0831's Arena

I can’t stress enough how good this game has been since the last tuner update and the settings tune to how I like them. My last 8 games have been the best video game hockey I’ve seen including 2k.
Every game i have to work my *** off to score and when I do, it feels like a huge reward. I’m seeing some great animations in goal as well on the ice. I played a game as the Flyers the other night and I laid a hit on an Islander at the bench with Justin Braun and it was more than just a hit, he put some nastiness into it as he was laying the hit, it looked amazing. I watched that replay several times. It’s a great time to be a hockey gamer right now. I’ve got Valhalla and have zero interest in it right now because NHL is just too good at this point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »