Home

NHL 21 Patch 1.3 Available Today, Includes Reverse Retro Uniforms & Much More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NHL 21 Patch 1.3 Available Today, Includes Reverse Retro Uniforms & Much More - Patch Notes within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2020, 10:45 PM   #17
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NHL 21 Patch 1.3 Available Today, Includes Reverse Retro Uniforms & Much More - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafsfan67
It was be a pro and it only showed the 1rst star highlights.
Oh ok... thanks. I'll check franchise tomorrow.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:45 PM   #18
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NHL 21 Patch 1.3 Available Today, Includes Reverse Retro Uniforms & Much More - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjr33
Do you have to restart your franchise for these franchise fixes to take effect?
No, they apply to current franchises as well.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:49 PM   #19
Pro

Lordofthething's Arena

OVR: 9

Maybe it's because the EA servers are down but I downloaded the patch earlier and I'm not seeing the retro jerseys
Old 12-03-2020, 11:09 PM   #20
Rookie

AllIn989's Arena

OVR: 0

You need to do a roster update i think
Old 12-04-2020, 05:06 AM   #21
Rookie

The jersey files are packed on Gameplay updates but you need roster files to set them on the game. It works like that with new faces, rinks and so on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2020, 09:22 AM   #22
Rookie

tjung0831's Arena

Game definitely plays different since the patch and not for the better. Gonna have to mess with sliders. Game was playing perfectly but the games I played last night felt like I was up against a robo team. I had been having 4-3 and 3-2 type of games. First game against the Leafs and they scored 6 goals on about 15 shots. Gonna have to spend some time tweaking. Game also didn’t feel as organic. 2nd game was a bit better and the stats were closer to my pre patch games but still lost 3-0 and 2 of the goal were rocket one timers by the CPU.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:57 AM   #23
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjung0831
Game definitely plays different since the patch and not for the better. Gonna have to mess with sliders. Game was playing perfectly but the games I played last night felt like I was up against a robo team. I had been having 4-3 and 3-2 type of games. First game against the Leafs and they scored 6 goals on about 15 shots. Gonna have to spend some time tweaking. Game also didn’t feel as organic. 2nd game was a bit better and the stats were closer to my pre patch games but still lost 3-0 and 2 of the goal were rocket one timers by the CPU.
Difficulty? Did you find the CPU team shooting more? Any variety of the goals you/Hum scored?
Old 12-04-2020, 10:33 AM   #24
Rookie

tjung0831's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Difficulty? Did you find the CPU team shooting more? Any variety of the goals you/Hum scored?
The game against the Leafs they were robo passing the puck all over. They had 15 shots for the game and scored on 6. Lots of fancy dangle goals and rocket one timers. I haven’t lost like that in a long time and this was on the pro settings with sliders adjusted to my liking. Game just didn’t have the same organic feel... very frustrating for sure because the game had been playing amazing. My second game gave me a bit more hope that a few slider adjustments will help me get it close to where I had it before. One change I had to make was set the game speed to zero...I’ve been playing game on 2 but it felt very fast after the patch so I set it at zero. I might have to adjust some skating sliders as well this weekend.

Last edited by tjung0831; 12-04-2020 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Type

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »