Home

Old 07-01-2021, 12:43 PM   #9
Rookie

HipNotiiC_x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 22 coming October 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Either they don't have much to show in the way of changes/innovation or with all the Madden 22 news, they are holding off. I hope it's the latter. You think we would at least have a teaser by now.
I bet with the frostbite transition that not much "new" is there to be teased. Dave Art masks might be in the game which would be sweet. Really hope the customization-side of NHL gets even deeper because there are times where I genuinely like creating pads and jerseys more than playing the game lol. That being said, having my own ability to create my own league, players, pads is what makes this game so repayable for me. It's an extremely important part of the game and I do give the NHL team a lot of props for their CaT suite cause it's pretty dang respectable for an in-game suite.
Old 07-02-2021, 07:13 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Either they don't have much to show in the way of changes/innovation or with all the Madden 22 news, they are holding off. I hope it's the latter. You think we would at least have a teaser by now.
Pretty sure they're waiting for the Finals to end, so they can drop a trailer for the new game during the new league year.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:20 PM   #11
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15

I am a Red Wing fan and I don’t like Crosby until I seen him drive by a kids birthday party in Pittsburgh it was clear from the outside of the house it was a penguins theme and he stopped crashed the party it was pretty cool of the guy.

I don’t think that kid will ever forget it. As much as I hate to say it dude should get a cover
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2021, 12:34 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
I am a Red Wing fan and I donít like Crosby until I seen him drive by a kids birthday party in Pittsburgh it was clear from the outside of the house it was a penguins theme and he stopped crashed the party it was pretty cool of the guy.

I donít think that kid will ever forget it. As much as I hate to say it dude should get a cover
I honestly don't get the hate for Crosby.
Yes, there were times he'd whine early in his career. He was 18 and many other superstars in yesteryear did the same thing; Gretzky, Lemieux, Orr...they all did it.

Crosby is not only super talented but he's also one of the hardest workers in the game and I've yet to read a poor word written about his character.

NHL culture is unreal with how quickly it will attack some of its best players.

Crosby has been a great role model since day one.
It's disgusting that I've read more positives from fans about a rat scumbag like Corey Perry than Crosby.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »