Home

Kaprizov

This is a discussion on Kaprizov within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2022, 07:13 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Kaprizov

New patch adds Kiprizovs play by play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2022, 05:52 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Kaprizov

Does it really???
Oh my goodness, could i get confirmation (I darnt bloody download the patch yet as I have just spend 3 months Editing, Slider Tinkering, Testing....lol)

Last edited by johnnydrum; 01-29-2022 at 06:05 PM.
Old 02-01-2022, 03:34 PM   #3
Pro

Took the plunge and downloaded the new Patch.
With the New Patch and Roster it really does say the players name (Kaprizov) BUT sadly dosnt work in any existing Seasons/Franchises (so i presume the new play by play is within the new Roster , rather than the Patch))....SO I guess If you want to hear the Play by Play name "Kaprizov", you will have to use the new roster, and restart your Season/Franchise....

Thats a MASSIVE puck to the b@@ls for us folk that have done a LOT of Roster corrections.

Last edited by johnnydrum; 02-01-2022 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-01-2022, 05:32 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrum
Took the plunge and downloaded the new Patch.
With the New Patch and Roster it really does say the players name (Kaprizov) BUT sadly dosnt work in any existing Seasons/Franchises (so i presume the new play by play is within the new Roster , rather than the Patch))....SO I guess If you want to hear the Play by Play name "Kaprizov", you will have to use the new roster, and restart your Season/Franchise....

Thats a MASSIVE puck to the b@@ls for us folk that have done a LOT of Roster corrections.
I told the moderators in the EA Forum and on Twitter since years moretimes that they should change the merging process. Our Custom Roster need to overwrite the EA Roster not reversed. Than we do not need to rework after merging.
Old 02-02-2022, 09:21 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
I told the moderators in the EA Forum and on Twitter since years moretimes that they should change the merging process. Our Custom Roster need to overwrite the EA Roster not reversed. Than we do not need to rework after merging.
Well, it's a huge problem for me, as in have spent 2 months making a roster that works for me in the game. If I want Kaprizovs play by play audio (which as a Star of the League I very much do, then I would have to use the latest Roster, and just completely start again....
There has to be a better way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2022, 12:22 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Well, it's a huge problem for me, as in have spent 2 months making a roster that works for me in the game. If I want Kaprizovs play by play audio (which as a Star of the League I very much do, then I would have to use the latest Roster, and just completely start again....
That is the main reason I don't use custom rosters.I want the updated portraits and play by play.
Old 02-02-2022, 01:35 PM   #7
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafsfan67
That is the main reason I don't use custom rosters.I want the updated portraits and play by play.
I 100% understand the gripe, because the whole portrait and play by play stuff is just silly, and has been a longstanding problem.

I just don't understand how you guys can listen to the play by play! I typically give it a few weeks, but it gets tiring listening to the same stuff consistently.

100% just my opinion, and I absolutely agree with all of your points, but man, it's still so dated.

I don't know if they still do it, but I feel like the last Madden game that I played would update commentary stuff almost weekly. Could be wrong though.
Old 02-05-2022, 10:03 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Johnny clear your message Box, I can not send private messages to you

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »