Home

Things I’d like to see brought back in nhl 23

This is a discussion on Things I’d like to see brought back in nhl 23 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2022, 01:43 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Things I’d like to see brought back in nhl 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by handheldpictures
David Littman, and a completely new management team. This is a quote from David on his Linkedin page.
(The key is building great teams, hiring amazing people, enabling a great culture and focusing on high quality game experiences.)

That's definitely been missing though for the last 10 or so years.
At least he was passionate in trying to make the game as good as possible when he was lead producer from 2008-10.
This would be the most important thing for this Franchise to turn things around. They made their best games under Littman.
Old 04-30-2022, 04:47 AM   #18
Rookie

SoonerCrazy84's Arena

Custom Draft classes or I will never play an EA hockey game again.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2022, 09:26 AM   #19
Rookie

mnsportsguy47's Arena

Real Simulation Gamplay!!!...The AI to actually play, meaning passing, shooting and reacting like real hockey players and real life feeling of a hockey game, my god this should not be a problem to figure out after 30 plus years of annually releasing NHL games. That not being there TOTALLY ruins the immersion of trying to play simulation hockey and wanting to keep playing at all. I've played hockey for over 40 years at high levels and it's totally ridiculous that this is an every year problem, come on, its 2022!!!. Fix the gameplay first then add the gimmicks trying to lure in hardcore or/and casual hockey lovers to say how great it is... cuz it's not. I just wish we had another maker of hockey games that relied on gameplay first, cuz theyd blow EA away. Enough Said.
Old 05-01-2022, 03:38 PM   #20
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Many good things was listed before. During the Gameplay missing more TV atmosphere. Anthem at the beginning, raise a banner for champions, number of retired Heros of a Franchise. Three star selection after the game. Means that Players come out and raise the sticks to the crowds. More Player Infos during the game including more individual statistics of the Players during the game. Since this year they also removed the Goalie introducing. Every TV channel starts with this ! All these missing things which they removed from year to year makes the game looking stale and emotionless. What happened to the 1000 NHL game celebration with the silver stick ? Did they removed this too ? I didn’t see this in this years game ? Urgently also we need to have a short Player Bio including with all his transfers to other Teams and for which Pick or Player he was traded. This is all in the System. They only need to activate it. The five game streak should be in at this site. To let us upload Player Images ( 50% of the Players have old Images from years ago and many only black Silhouettes ). A possibility to scan Player faces from a picture and to add them as a gameface.
I did happen to see a 1000 game celebration with the silver stick in game on yesterday. They show player being awarded the stick on a red carpet in the rink. The first and only time I had seen it. The commentary talked about what it took to reach such an accomplishment. Talking about to being to play at this high level for such a long time.
F1 2021 Aston Martin Racing
Madden 23 Random play now matchups
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »