Home

Ultimate Team is Turning Into A Cesspool

This is a discussion on Ultimate Team is Turning Into A Cesspool within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2016, 02:21 PM   #9
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ultimate Team is Turning Into A Cesspool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Instant MT clinch comes with the MT skillset so that's possibly legit, but people are doing what you're saying. I've deleted my 5th fighter a couple times to try out different styles but not to intentionally game the system.

The best fix would be to make the division rank follow the slot, so if you delete a Div 4 guy and make a new fighter he starts in D4. Hopefully they don't just nerf point gains in Div 1.
Except he was a boxer lol. With bjj getups insta clinch and flying armbar. It's all good. I suspected this was going on in UT some time ago but didn't realize how rampant it had become. Like I said 4 of my first 5 opponents did this. I just laughed. What else can you do?

I suppose I could fight fire with fire as I have 3 fighters in Division 4 and a tonne of cards. But I refuse to play that game.... hopefully it's fixed soon
Old 04-09-2016, 01:17 PM   #10
MVP

I knew there was something fishy going on. I thought the game was just ****ty at match making. Turns out I'm just playing against fighters who are supposed to be a few divisions up huh? Wow. People are ALWAYS scamming and being dishonest. Not just in a game, but this also somewhat reflects people in general, just everyday life.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:33 PM   #11
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
I knew there was something fishy going on. I thought the game was just ****ty at match making. Turns out I'm just playing against fighters who are supposed to be a few divisions up huh? Wow. People are ALWAYS scamming and being dishonest. Not just in a game, but this also somewhat reflects people in general, just everyday life.
The majority of us aren't doing it to play lower skilled players. We want to make the best CAFs we can by combining cards from two different fighters. Something as simple as allowing you to remove a card and place it on another fighter could actually help out a lot. Like I said though, they need to make it to where you are either put back in the same division, or at least one below the one you deleted the fighter from. We are ruining people's experience because we want to make better fighters. There is nothing wrong with that. The problem lies in the fact that it throws you back down to Division 1. They shouldn't allow that. I know I can compete, and make it to Division 3 with just a 66 OVR CAF.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2016, 07:29 PM   #12
Rookie

TheDeej's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
The majority of us aren't doing it to play lower skilled players. We want to make the best CAFs we can by combining cards from two different fighters. Something as simple as allowing you to remove a card and place it on another fighter could actually help out a lot. Like I said though, they need to make it to where you are either put back in the same division, or at least one below the one you deleted the fighter from. We are ruining people's experience because we want to make better fighters. There is nothing wrong with that. The problem lies in the fact that it throws you back down to Division 1. They shouldn't allow that. I know I can compete, and make it to Division 3 with just a 66 OVR CAF.

Also some daily objectives are much quicker to achieve when you create a new character. For example, it is much more time consuming to complete a division points objective on my division 6 middle weight than it is to create a new middle weight fighter, mostly due to search times for fights in division 6 especially at the off times I usually play.
Old 04-09-2016, 08:12 PM   #13
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4

I hope EA can counter all of this. What do you guys think the best option is for this?

What if they made it where you couldn't create a new fighter for a while if one is constantly deleting and creating? Maybe a limit set to that, and then a time period where one can't if they've excessively deleted and created.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:22 AM   #14
Rookie

TheDeej's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassActFan
I hope EA can counter all of this. What do you guys think the best option is for this?

What if they made it where you couldn't create a new fighter for a while if one is constantly deleting and creating? Maybe a limit set to that, and then a time period where one can't if they've excessively deleted and created.

I think character limits are the wrong answer it is our game we should be able to create new characters if we want. I think a card limit when creating a brand new player would be a better thing to implement. Or IMHO the best solution is making it to where you cannot add cards until division 2 treating division one as a training ground. The other solution could be if you have made it out of division 1 all new characters start in division 2.

I also do not agree with the going back into your highest division or one below solution. Some of the incentive for creating new characters is that there aren't as many people playing in higher divisions. You get tired of waiting for fights and/or playing the same people over and over again. I don't think being a better player is really the problem here as much as it is having maxed level and being able to add a full card set while others may not. That creates an unfair playing field.
Old 04-10-2016, 12:45 PM   #15
MVP

That's true, but there would be more people in the higher divisions if there were fewer people deleting and restarting in div 1 (or 2).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2016, 11:50 AM   #16
Banned

i delete mine anytime they get to Div 5

basically theres no reward for having 5 fighters, so why not take all the cards you "PAID" for and make a new fighter and beef him up.

with all the laggy gameplay and the cartwheel kick beats the block

why not
this game wont be actually viable for at least 6 months
i havent played Ranked since march game to messed up

they need to make The TEAM Div not individual players
so if your team div is 5 it stays 5 whether you delete or whatever

not individual divs for each fighter

and besides that when it comes to title fights in UT theres a good chance your fighting a Div 6 or 5 opponent
if no other title fights are available

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »