Home

We should earn UT coins in Ranked Championship

This is a discussion on We should earn UT coins in Ranked Championship within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2016, 04:17 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: We should earn UT coins in Ranked Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Jitsu
Honestly i have no idea why you've tried so hard to make this personal. i tried answering from a general standpoint and you instantly accuse me of "spending plenty" when realistically i've spent a fraction on this game. also since you're so interested in my life i recently fractured my tibia and perhaps i do play to much of this game.. enough to know to a decent idea, and troll bait when i hear it. you didn't once address any of my reasoning like it requiring fitness to play ut and not in ranked..you just kept taking digs at me. but anyway id love to end the discussion right here peace
Again you started with the personal ****, so quit trying to play victim cause you got burnt. I just asked, you got defensive. I did address your reasoning. I said you would be able to buy more fitness without having to use it if you got coins elsewhere. Also half of every pack is training and fitness, and I can be pretty sure you've opened more packs then me, and I sell back tons of fitness cards and have never come close to running out, I'm sure you don't either. Hope your leg heals quick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2016, 04:35 PM   #26
Rookie

Jedi Jitsu's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: We should earn UT coins in Ranked Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lung444
. Hope your leg heals quick.
Thanks brah. appreciate it

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »