Home

UT Champions

This is a discussion on UT Champions within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2018, 12:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
UT Champions

Why is conor the only 5star fighter? Mighty mouse is the P4P greatest fighter in the world and he is a 4 star? its insulting quite frankly. Cormier? GSP? even woodley is more well rounded. all 4 stars. if anything, out of the group of champions, conor should be 4 star compared to most.

Last edited by HereticFighter; 06-04-2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: slight wording change
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2018, 02:43 PM   #2
Rookie

ATTBoxer's Arena

Re: UT Champions

He's the cover boy and arguably the most popular so it would make people want to use a super version of him
Old 06-04-2018, 04:37 PM   #3
Rookie

that is true. i, like many people would have just preferred no champion skins in UT at all, CAF only, like before. However, if they are going to include them there should be more options for 5 star champs. there are like 12 fighters there, one of them is the greatest fighter of this generation.

Even though he was included as the cover fighter, things change quickly in MMA. Conor will be lucky to even fight again after all the nonsense lately.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:40 PM   #4
Rookie

If anyone from EA checks this UT sub-forum, or hopefully actually plays this mode, it should be extremely clear that fighter skins, especially champions, have destroyed this mode. Just get rid of them. Do what it takes, get them out.

I have 5* Conor and I'm simply done with anything else. No more spending hours in the UI to try and get challenges complete, no more fighting with CAF's at a huge disadvantage (crap combos, crap stats, crap move count).

I'm just going to dominate with my overpowered 5* Conor and ignore the rest of the mode until I get bored, then I guess go learn how to play roster fighters and play ranked.

This mode was a blast in previous versions. I wanted to make a CAF, like everyone else, starting with crap stats and grind away for months making him good. I guess it's just not going to happen.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:51 AM   #5
Rookie

Is it really that much of a surprise? Conor is the UFC's golden boy. He's Dana Whites golden goose. He can do no wrong and they basically bow down and worship him... so of course he was going to get the cover and be the only 5 star. Ha. It's Conor dude.. they treat him in the game just like they do in real life.

But honestly, getting the 5 star Conor (I have him) isn't all it's cracked up to be because once you get him, most of your LW fights are against other people with 5 star Conor's haha. So you're rarely getting the big advantage you think you're going to get. Fighting a regular 3 star fighter. Most of your fights will be against other 5 star conors. This really annoyed me as I spent a ton of wild cards to get him, thinking I'd get this great advantage, only to realize you get constantly matched up with other 5 star Mcgregors haha, therefore, giving you no advantage whatsoever. Yeah sure you still get matched up with regular 3 star gold's where you'll get that big advantage but you'll fight more 5 star conors than you will anyone else hah. Had I known that I would have gone for one of the other 4 star champions.

Last edited by GrindFactor; 06-06-2018 at 11:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2018, 05:27 PM   #6
Rookie

LW is a MC gregor contest now. 90% mirror fight .

Thats what the dev want ?

I really miss ufc 2 UT.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:42 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poulpy
LW is a MC gregor contest now. 90% mirror fight .

Thats what the dev want ?

I really miss ufc 2 UT.
Exactly. What the heck is the point of grinding to get that 5 star Conor if you get zero advantage...because they just put you up against other 5 star Conors...

Old 06-14-2018, 10:14 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 4

Funny thing is I have 3 champion fighters and one wildcard from my 4th and even most of my other champion fighter slots are filled I am maybe 1 or 2 shy from EVERY champion but NOT 1 in McGregor's requirements LMAO...sucks but oh well

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »