Home

Every title Ive tried is too similar to others so read and find out

This is a discussion on Every title Ive tried is too similar to others so read and find out within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2018, 03:34 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Every title Ive tried is too similar to others so read and find out

I find a use for all this useless fighter we go to stockpile for the end of the month.
( if you have 6 crocop, useless to make him level6 right ? ) better to stick with miocic than a 3.5 gold fighter.

So.. plenty of free golden token there ^^ if i have 3 of each fighter in 30 day.. let me count..
Old 07-04-2018, 05:11 PM   #18
Rookie

2 friends say me you can fill next slot if you go for lvl2.

I try and yeah, the game give you duplicate if you want next level.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2018-07-04 23.07.42.jpg (54.3 KB, 24 views)
Old 07-04-2018, 05:57 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
I've been grinding and sitting on Wildcards for the past month and change when I learned of these cards coming but I was only able to make 4 in total. Even with the four and the luck I've had with pulling 3 Hughes I'm still 3 short with resources more or less dried up.

What bothers me most is that sure this promo benefits two types of people ONLY the people that had info early and saved everything and the people that spend hundreds on packs. That's not a fair approach to a mode where I still face Silver fighters from time to time 6 months into the game. This is NOT a sustainable model to make the mode flourish but instead it will only push MORE people away from Ultimate Team and that's really unfortunate.
Having backend knowledge is total bull****. Why is information being funneled for this game in such a manner?

Who do you have to stroke to get these types of tips about elite level cards being released a month in advance?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-05-2018, 04:25 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsfreak
Having backend knowledge is total bull****. Why is information being funneled for this game in such a manner?

Who do you have to stroke to get these types of tips about elite level cards being released a month in advance?

Im wondering this too. I ain't hating just show me where to kneel...
Old 07-05-2018, 03:29 PM   #21
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanZombieXD
Im wondering this too. I ain't hating just show me where to kneel...
The information was gifted to me as I didn't get it first hand but you both aren't wrong. It's not fair. I'll be the first to admit it and I had enough info to make sure I saved all my coins and Wildcards.

That's UFC3 UT in a nutshell.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2018, 07:39 AM   #22
Rookie

Yeah I really don't get this mode. Yet another lame attempt at adding new useless content to UT instead of fixing and improving on the current base form like I don't know... saving all your fighters card slot load outs so that everytime you switch fighters you don't have to equip them allllll over again. Or how about adding to the search feature so you can search for moves based on certain categories like power, speed, block, etc.

Those are real changes that will actually improve this mode. Instead they throw out this money grabbing "icon" mode crap. On cool thing out of it, i got a gold rampage jackson (among with faber and misha who i dont care about). But the rub is to "level" up these fighters like they make it seem so easy to do in the promotions, would either take forever (and thats not possible because it's a limited time mode) or spending a ton of real world money to buy the packs and hope you get duplicates of your fighter, which odds wise is not very high per pack pull.

There's a reason they added "bundle" icon packs in the store. It's a straight cash grab thats all it is. I feel sorry for all the people that are going to spend all this money on packs and still be not even close to leveling up their fighter to even 3 hah, let alone the 11 or whatever it takes to make them elite. Hah.

Whole thing is just another BS mode to try and get players money and distract us from the core UT mechanics (some of which I mentioned above) that they're doing nothing about even though that's whats actually needed to greatly improve the mode. Not more of these special packs/modes, challenges, and other hollow nonsense.

Last edited by GrindFactor; 07-06-2018 at 07:43 AM.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:31 PM   #23
Rookie

ATTBoxer's Arena

Quick heads up...they added the option to turn in any two icon fighters for another random icon fighter. Might help the cause for getting a specific one
Old 07-07-2018, 07:44 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTBoxer
Quick heads up...they added the option to turn in any two icon fighters for another random icon fighter. Might help the cause for getting a specific one
Pretty sure that's been there since the beginning. I remember it also saying you could end up getting the same exact fighters card hah. But I suppose its worth it if you really know you dont want to use a certain fighter(s) and have a bunch of their cards. I have a bunch of Faber cards (which i dont want) and since I pulled a rampage who I do want it's worth it to try to combine fabers to hopefully get a rampage. Not the best odds though hah. (All i wanted was either the Kimbo, Chuck, Rampage, or Cro cop). So got the rampage now I guess I'll try to level him up as much as possible without spending money on their bull**** money grabbing packs and bundles. if I even get to level him up once with how much is required to do so for one damn level hah I'll be happy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »