Home

Every title Ive tried is too similar to others so read and find out

This is a discussion on Every title Ive tried is too similar to others so read and find out within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2018, 03:58 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Every title Ive tried is too similar to others so read and find out

I would also advise to anyone going for a 4* or 2 to not ever level up any fighters until you have 10 of what you want to trade in all at once. That way you can use the extras to trade in to try and get the fighters you really want. If you level up ones you don't want, you cannot trade them in for another.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2018, 04:02 PM   #42
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
Because the developer (McMuffin) doesn't come here (I wish he did), and only posts on the UT Discord.

Even without coming here he could at least post information on twitter or instruct whoever is writing for the main twitter account to post relevant information on there.

I'm about the throw my hands up on this stupidity. I can't wait for Madden season.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:15 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Icon pieces and fighters. It just so happens you are getting a run of less 3's and 6's. Grind enough and you will notice it will shift to something else, unless it doesn't, but they are equal. For me it was #2s, then I had a stretch where #4 seemed impossible. Just like rolling a dice. You have a 1 in 6 chance of getting what you need even if you rolled 20 #1s in a row.

Its possible but spent over 600k seems like it would balance out at some point. Guess that is just my bad luck this far with the icon packs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-10-2018, 05:23 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
Even without coming here he could at least post information on twitter or instruct whoever is writing for the main twitter account to post relevant information on there.

I'm about the throw my hands up on this stupidity. I can't wait for Madden season.
Oh man, I know, I know. If I spoke how I felt on here or on the Discord, I might get my EA account banned

Old 07-10-2018, 05:28 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsfreak
Its possible but spent over 600k seems like it would balance out at some point. Guess that is just my bad luck this far with the icon packs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
I felt that bad luck so much as well. Like it was purposely giving me cards to keep drawing me in. Then I broke out and won the lottery so to speak and pulled the needed icons out of my ***, proceeded by pulling 6 Hughes cards in about 9 icon fighter packs. Got a 4* Hughes without using a wild card.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2018, 12:01 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
I felt that bad luck so much as well. Like it was purposely giving me cards to keep drawing me in. Then I broke out and won the lottery so to speak and pulled the needed icons out of my ***, proceeded by pulling 6 Hughes cards in about 9 icon fighter packs. Got a 4* Hughes without using a wild card.

So getting the pieces for the icon you have and want to level up don't matter? Like, lets say I had all rampage pieces. Would that garantee me another gold rampage? Or does it make no difference? It would be the same as having a bunch of all random ones? You get a random fighter no matter what fighter you have on your pieces?
Old 07-11-2018, 12:27 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindFactor
So getting the pieces for the icon you have and want to level up don't matter? Like, lets say I had all rampage pieces. Would that garantee me another gold rampage? Or does it make no difference? It would be the same as having a bunch of all random ones? You get a random fighter no matter what fighter you have on your pieces?
The pieces are not assigned to any fighter. The picture on the piece is just a picture. I got thrown off by this as well when my first piece was the #2, in which I thought it was just for Tito. It's not. All #2s have his big mug on it.

Now the fighter icon cards themselves, you combine them to level them up. So 2 level 1 Rampages will make a level 2 Rampage. It also spits out level 0s when you do this so you only need 1 extra each time you want to level up.
If you got a bunch of level 1s you don't want, you can redeem 2 of those in for a different random generated fighter.

Last edited by Evil97; 07-11-2018 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-14-2018, 10:57 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
The pieces are not assigned to any fighter. The picture on the piece is just a picture. I got thrown off by this as well when my first piece was the #2, in which I thought it was just for Tito. It's not. All #2s have his big mug on it.

Now the fighter icon cards themselves, you combine them to level them up. So 2 level 1 Rampages will make a level 2 Rampage. It also spits out level 0s when you do this so you only need 1 extra each time you want to level up.
If you got a bunch of level 1s you don't want, you can redeem 2 of those in for a different random generated fighter.

Ah thank you for finally clearing this up for me. They shouldn't have put fighter pictures on the icons at all if they weren't going to mean anything because it led to a lot of confusion. The pieces should look just like the daily tokens, all the same just numbered differently. Or just color coded for each number.

So now I know that the only point to all the pieces I have saved up is to generate a new icon and hope I get a duplicate to level up my fighter. Not the best odds though. How many icon fighters are there? Like 10 or something? Somewhere around there. 1 in 10 or 11 or 12 or whatever it is are kinda crappy odds haha.

They should have done it where if you collect a set of 6 of your fighters icon cards, then you're able to get another gold version of him/her instead of just pure random chance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »