Home

Elite Token?

This is a discussion on Elite Token? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2018, 09:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Elite Token?

Just saw an elite token for I believe the first time while browsing through the ultimate team menus. The game says they cost 5 gold tokens.

What is this token and what is it used for? I can’t find anything about it anywhere either I game or online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2018, 11:33 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Elite Token?

It’s a product of the power creep they just introduced into the game. In the end, elite moves are slightly better than golds. You can simply ignore it.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:03 PM   #3
Rookie

I wouldn't ignore it. As for stats it doesn't really help but the multipliers on damage and energy make 'em useful. I haven't stored my gold tokens because I have been aggressively went after Champions Fighters. Thinking back now, it would have been better idea to save those tokens.

You can use elite tokens on the Seasonal Program "Back To School" for the final week. Special Move + 2/3 Elite Tokens = Elite Fighter Move or Elite Fighter. Decent haul.

Surely soon you will be able to use Elite Tokens to get Elite stuff otherwise. I'm going to reserve my Gold Tokens from now on!
Old 10-08-2018, 09:45 AM   #4
Rookie

Thanks for the responses guys. Sounds like another feature to ignore entirely.

I ended up with one of the elite moves from a pack a while back. I was so excited. Opened it up: Stockton slap. Cool but near useless.

It would be nice if the game explained this stuff instead of making us figure stuff out on our own.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:09 PM   #5
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloppyLolliPop

It would be nice if the game explained this stuff instead of making us figure stuff out on our own.
That’s a day one complaint from me right there. It’s aggravating as hell but my quality of life has gone up exponentially after dropping the game almost entirely.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »