Home

Best Way To Get 4* Fighter?

This is a discussion on Best Way To Get 4* Fighter? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2018, 03:44 PM   #1
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

OVR: 0
Best Way To Get 4* Fighter?

What's the most efficient way to get a 4* fighter?

Seems almost impossible to collect all the Gold Fighters that make up a set. Do you guys use Wildcard Tokens maybe???

I'm still using 3 star guys in UT and am always up against 4* guys (and a lot of 5* McGregors...)

I mean I guess it's more fair for me to play at a disadvantage against a lot of these people haha but I want at least one 4-star someday......

Also, I've never seen any 4 or 5 star MOVES...I figured these would come out someday but haven't yet...wonder if they ever will...
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2018, 04:29 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Best Way To Get 4* Fighter?

You can either pack the fighters(which is highly unlikely) or you can use wildcard tokens to complete the sets. Wildcards are probably the best way to go.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:49 PM   #3
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLawson___
You can either pack the fighters(which is highly unlikely) or you can use wildcard tokens to complete the sets. Wildcards are probably the best way to go.
Cool thx man!

I've opened a lot of packs and never seen one, didn't even know they were in packs haha --- I'll def. try to go the wildcard route
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 07-03-2018, 05:22 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Token exchange for gold fighters. And wildcard tokens.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-03-2018, 05:39 PM   #5
Rookie

ATTBoxer's Arena

Yeah I finally managed to get my first 4 Star Fighter after 4 seasons today before work. Been working on my grappling so hopefully I can do work with GSP.
But yeah I’ve used token exchanges like the guy above me said and have gotten lucky. Pulling Penn in the Icon program finished off my first set. Good luck man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2018, 07:49 AM   #6
Rookie

Wild card tokens to make up for the shortage of fighters needed for your set. Hopefully you have at least a couple fighters for the set so you dont have to spend all your wild cards.

I only had 1 Conor fighter, the rest I used wildcards for. Thats how I got him. one more wild card and I'll be able to get rose, which not sure if i even want her.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:25 AM   #7
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindFactor
Wild card tokens to make up for the shortage of fighters needed for your set. Hopefully you have at least a couple fighters for the set so you dont have to spend all your wild cards.

I only had 1 Conor fighter, the rest I used wildcards for. Thats how I got him. one more wild card and I'll be able to get rose, which not sure if i even want her.
Rose is awesome. Her start up frames make her work versus most Nunes or CAF Striker cards and he grappling slots work to where she is effective on the ground also. I was on the fence about her but took her over Nunes and I don't regret it.

I regret Cormier as my first 4*. Only because of how difficult it is to strike with really good Stipe players.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:56 AM   #8
Rookie

Anybody notice they're now giving out elite perks and 4 star fighters in packs? I pulled a red elite (I think thats what its called) marathon perk, gives 8% stamina recovery when moving). Got it from the ufc 226 pack. I also saw in the whats new section a 4 star DC as an option to be pulled from the 226 packs.

This is the first red elite level (pretty sure thats right. Red is elite and purple is master) perk card I've seen. Wondering if there are red elite move cards out now too since the perks are out?

Anyone know about this? Seen any or pulled any elite level moves?

Love how they just drop random crap into UT with zero explanation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »