Home

ICON Campaign - Don't Waste Your Time

This is a discussion on ICON Campaign - Don't Waste Your Time within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2018, 09:08 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ICON Campaign - Don't Waste Your Time

In the end, i have :

-crocop and rampage at 8..

Have 4 token but with 5 stars cormier around, it was not worth to spend some.

-Silva at 7.. i really wanted this one but got Hugues at 10.

Other fighter : all at 3 or 4...i trade all in the end for a better silva but no Luck.

So only Hugues at 10 cost me one leg ! 50k every day (solo limit + daily challenge). I think i spend around 1.500.000. It was crazy how hard it was to pulled 1.

I dont see the usual timer for the end of season 4. I miss something ? Supposed to finish in few hours no ? I need season reward..

Last edited by Poulpy; 07-31-2018 at 09:13 AM.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:52 AM   #18
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poulpy
In the end, i have :

Other fighter : all at 3 or 4...i trade all in the end for a better silva but no Luck.

So only Hugues at 10 cost me one leg ! 50k every day (solo limit + daily challenge). I think i spend around 1.500.000. It was crazy how hard it was to pulled 1.

I dont see the usual timer for the end of season 4. I miss something ? Supposed to finish in few hours no ? I need season reward..
Season ends August 22nd and the rewards go out around the 28th. It was posted on twitter and on the EA website yesterday.

It's really really stupid and inconsistent but I honestly am pretty done with the game so I don't care. Madden is calling.
Old 07-31-2018, 11:41 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poulpy
In the end, i have :

That's sick to have spent 1,500,000 coins and not finishing one to elite level. I ended up spending more coins then that but at least I got most of the icon fighters to elite by the end of the promotion. How you would choose to spendreal money to get a random piece is beyond me.

This promotion is for the ultimate grinders and money spenders not for casual players at all. Then again nothing in UT seems to be designed for casual players at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-31-2018, 01:16 PM   #20
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by netsfreak
That's sick to have spent 1,500,000 coins and not finishing one to elite level. I ended up spending more coins then that but at least I got most of the icon fighters to elite by the end of the promotion. How you would choose to spendreal money to get a random piece is beyond me.

This promotion is for the ultimate grinders and money spenders not for casual players at all. Then again nothing in UT seems to be designed for casual players at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Nothing in UFC UT seems to be designed for casual players*

Fixed for you lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »