Home

Old 01-06-2019, 09:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
5* Nunes

Hello Champs,

I know you seen that Nunes! So I started this game late July and heard from friends online that the Champion Cormier was an Elite card before then was upgraded to a 5* and people who had the Elite Cormier were upgraded.

Do you think this is the same thing that is going to happen to the Nunes card that we currently have or was that exclusive to the event pack or a new set? It kinda makes sense to just upgrade the Nunes so there are no doubles in the Champion sets. Anyone Pull her?

Thank you for your time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2019, 02:34 AM   #2
MVP

Re: 5* Nunes

The 4 star DC was not automatically upgraded to the 5 star. A new one was released while the old one got deleted out of champ sets. People who had the 4 star got reimbursed all the 3 star fighters it took to get him. You could then use those 3 stars to go for the 5 star DC, but you still needed a 4 star Stipe to get the 5 star DC. I'm hoping they put the 5 star Nunes in Champ Sets soon, but you will most likely need some extra cards. That is what wild cards are for.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:09 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
The 4 star DC was not automatically upgraded to the 5 star. A new one was released while the old one got deleted out of champ sets. People who had the 4 star got reimbursed all the 3 star fighters it took to get him. You could then use those 3 stars to go for the 5 star DC, but you still needed a 4 star Stipe to get the 5 star DC. I'm hoping they put the 5 star Nunes in Champ Sets soon, but you will most likely need some extra cards. That is what wild cards are for.

Ah I see... Thanks for clearing that up for me. Well I think she will be here soon because as of now she has been removed from the sets. I'm so excited
Old 01-08-2019, 06:52 AM   #4
Rookie

And after that you will only play 5 star Nunes vs. 5 star Nunes in womens division. Now you got either Nunes (65% of time), Rose (25%) or Rousey-Sheva (10%).

Im not even playing Lightweight now because its either 5 star Conor vs 5 star Conor or 33/33/33 split between 5 Star Conor / 4 Star Conor / 4 Star Khabib if you take 4 star player.

Heavyweight it used to be 100% DC vs. DC. Now you can get Bishop some times. I have 4 star Bishop and got only 50% of DC now which is nice.

Middleweight is the best for different chars. 5 Star CM Punk gets mostly himself or Buffer, but some 4 star Woodley and Whitaker mixed in. Some Silva too. Its decent.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDickling
And after that you will only play 5 star Nunes vs. 5 star Nunes in womens division. Now you got either Nunes (65% of time), Rose (25%) or Rousey-Sheva (10%).

Im not even playing Lightweight now because its either 5 star Conor vs 5 star Conor or 33/33/33 split between 5 Star Conor / 4 Star Conor / 4 Star Khabib if you take 4 star player.

Heavyweight it used to be 100% DC vs. DC. Now you can get Bishop some times. I have 4 star Bishop and got only 50% of DC now which is nice.

Middleweight is the best for different chars. 5 Star CM Punk gets mostly himself or Buffer, but some 4 star Woodley and Whitaker mixed in. Some Silva too. Its decent.
Being in the top 100 ill be fighting 5* cards no matter what div now days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2019, 04:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Nah.

I play 5 division and you only play 5* chars all the time if you use one yourself. If you use 4 star char you will have more than plenty of 4 star opponents.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:31 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDickling
Nah.

I play 5 division and you only play 5* chars all the time if you use one yourself. If you use 4 star char you will have more than plenty of 4 star opponents.
Idk so my Connor is just an elite from the exclusive Champion pack. I been fighting 5*'s ever since I got em. My Gracie is elite but I fight Buffers most of the time. I run Namahunes cause I don't have a Nunes yet and I fight Rouseys. I'm not even in div 5 yet and im fighting t4h and all those other bangahz.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:42 AM   #8
Rookie

5 Star Nunes is available, but no redeem option for 4 Star Nunes. I have couple of those fighters ready and 2 wildcards so it's going to take couple of a weeks unless I can pull gold fighters.

First try Alexis Davis.

Second try Anderson Silva.

Third try Yair Rodriguez.

I have some moves to spare and no good gold fighters too so I'll try out a few, but the chance of pulling out of these tokens is a ****ing joke.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »