Home

SP challenges set as "complete"?

This is a discussion on SP challenges set as "complete"? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2019, 03:06 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
SP challenges set as "complete"?

Got back to the game after a couple of months and I found that the game auto-completed a couple of the single player events (No Love). Except I didn't get the rewards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2019, 06:06 PM   #2
MVP

Re: SP challenges set as "complete"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
Got back to the game after a couple of months and I found that the game auto-completed a couple of the single player events (No Love). Except I didn't get the rewards.
This is a re-release of the first promo that UT had, but with some new fighters and the possibility of getting elite. You must have completed those challenges back then. You might even have some silver or gold no love fighters buried in your inventory that you forgot about.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-05-2019, 06:51 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
This is a re-release of the first promo that UT had, but with some new fighters and the possibility of getting elite. You must have completed those challenges back then. You might even have some silver or gold no love fighters buried in your inventory that you forgot about.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app

Ok, thanks.

So it just takes the power creep into account? But how can I upgrade one to elite if I can't get any rewards? The tokens aren't in the boosters, or so it says. Just the daily tokens then?
Old 03-06-2019, 12:57 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
Ok, thanks.

So it just takes the power creep into account? But how can I upgrade one to elite if I can't get any rewards? The tokens aren't in the boosters, or so it says. Just the daily tokens then?
You would find any no love tokens (if you have any left over from the first promo) in "collectibles". Either way, it doesn't matter. You can earn new no love tokens by completing the rest of the no love solos, and also by opening no love packs. Like I said before, check to see if you have a silver or gold no love fighter already in your inventory so you don't repeat yourself. I plan on getting a bunch of tokens and using one wildcard in place of the gold no love fighter needed to upgrade to elite.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »