Home

(UFC 5 request) Please, put focus on fighter corners... 🙏🏻

This is a discussion on (UFC 5 request) Please, put focus on fighter corners... 🙏🏻 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2022, 10:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Post (UFC 5 request) Please, put focus on fighter corners... 🙏🏻

I just posted this on the EA UFC reddit but I feel like the majority of the crowd there is a bit.. casual lol so I thought I'd post it here as well.

If a fighter comes out of SBG Ireland, I'd love for them to have John Kavanagh in their corner, or Nick and Nate in each others' corner (the models are already there anyway, I don't know why it wasn't already a thing in the previous EA UFC's). Trevor Wittman in Usman, Gaethje and Rose's corners, if a fighter's from Serra/Longo he/she should have them screaming in their faces in the corner etc.. If you're Leon Edwards and in the 4th 5th rounds, his headcoach/fatherfigure Dave Lovell asks WHAT'S WRONG WIT U?!?

It should be very easy to edit in due to crowds being much quieter in between rounds, let alone all the footage from the empty Apex arena or all the empty covid events.

I really, really hope the sounds of the UFC/MMA world are being implemented into the new game, if I was directing it I sure as hell would want focus on that and I hope you devs will too.

Also, please keep Eddie Bravo's random voice in there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2022, 09:51 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: (UFC 5 request) Please, put focus on fighter corners... 🙏🏻

I’d like to see this but when a TKO system cant even be implemented, my hopes are low.

I would love to be proven wrong, but the EA UFC games haven’t exactly felt like passion projects.
Old 08-31-2022, 07:07 PM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka5eL
I just posted this on the EA UFC reddit but I feel like the majority of the crowd there is a bit.. casual lol so I thought I'd post it here as well.

If a fighter comes out of SBG Ireland, I'd love for them to have John Kavanagh in their corner, or Nick and Nate in each others' corner (the models are already there anyway, I don't know why it wasn't already a thing in the previous EA UFC's). Trevor Wittman in Usman, Gaethje and Rose's corners, if a fighter's from Serra/Longo he/she should have them screaming in their faces in the corner etc.. If you're Leon Edwards and in the 4th 5th rounds, his headcoach/fatherfigure Dave Lovell asks WHAT'S WRONG WIT U?!?

It should be very easy to edit in due to crowds being much quieter in between rounds, let alone all the footage from the empty Apex arena or all the empty covid events.

I really, really hope the sounds of the UFC/MMA world are being implemented into the new game, if I was directing it I sure as hell would want focus on that and I hope you devs will too.

Also, please keep Eddie Bravo's random voice in there.
You would need to license their likeness which will cost money. The trainers arent UFC fighters and arent under contracts that grant the UFC their likeness rights. Not sure EA wants to spend the money on trainers who are only seen primarily between rounds.
Old 10-26-2022, 09:26 PM   #4
Rookie

Anything they can do to make it more immersive I'm all for. One thing I would like is for jones to start the fight in his spider stance. He never starts the round just standing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »