Home

What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

This is a discussion on What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2017, 07:11 PM   #25
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

I don't recall any specific cumpliments on UFC 2, besides GF and such.

The closest thing I got were specific comments during GC events, on unfinished builds. I recall MartialMind saying he couldn't stop my subs in UFC 2(and in UFC 3 he subbed me ). And Zombie saying my striking felt diverse in UFC 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2017, 02:11 AM   #26
Rookie

Re: What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

Had some compliments. But I find the majority of interactions after a fight are due to some kid getting butt hurt.

Yesterday for example, having myself a little smoke and listening to music whilst playing. When I'm doing this, I'm not overly competitive. I'll try to win, but if I'm getting smashed, I will continue going forward because I'm not really thinking about a strategy when playing like this.

Anyway, it was a decent fight and finished with Maia tapping me out in the 4th or 5th. After the fight, I put youtube on to catch up with May-Mac and I start getting messages from this kid - "Hahahahaha", I reply with "?" to which he responds with a photo of him tapping me out and "hahaha tapped out bitch".

Is it normal to message someone this after winning? I just assumed he had a really tough fight against me, to the point where he was becoming frustrated. It's good to know you can casually go about your business, whilst managing to make someone's blood boil!

Manliest Tyson, I've played that LovelySlug recently - recognise his name. Can't recall the fight specifically, but recall him being a bitch ***! I guess we should keep in mind, a lot of people playing will be bairns.
Old 08-19-2017, 02:56 AM   #27
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLeiper
Had some compliments. But I find the majority of interactions after a fight are due to some kid getting butt hurt.

Yesterday for example, having myself a little smoke and listening to music whilst playing. When I'm doing this, I'm not overly competitive. I'll try to win, but if I'm getting smashed, I will continue going forward because I'm not really thinking about a strategy when playing like this.

Anyway, it was a decent fight and finished with Maia tapping me out in the 4th or 5th. After the fight, I put youtube on to catch up with May-Mac and I start getting messages from this kid - "Hahahahaha", I reply with "?" to which he responds with a photo of him tapping me out and "hahaha tapped out bitch".

Is it normal to message someone this after winning? I just assumed he had a really tough fight against me, to the point where he was becoming frustrated. It's good to know you can casually go about your business, whilst managing to make someone's blood boil!

Manliest Tyson, I've played that LovelySlug recently - recognise his name. Can't recall the fight specifically, but recall him being a bitch ***! I guess we should keep in mind, a lot of people playing will be bairns.
Yeah some people are just *******s. Report them for being against the Sony TOS if you want. If it makes you feel any better I've made a few Div 7/8 dudes quit after I subbed them with CM Punk, it was GLORIOUS. I always take a screenshot of the quit screen lol, sometimes I send it to them. But apart from that I never say anything maliciously. Usually I'm saying GF and hoping to spark a small conversation if anything.
Old 08-19-2017, 01:37 PM   #28
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Talking Re: What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

IMG_8145.PNG

Beat this guy in ranked pretty bad.. I don't even know who he is. This happens quite often
Old 08-19-2017, 04:35 PM   #29
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

Kenetic, are you on for couples fights?
Old 08-19-2017, 04:42 PM   #30
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Brasco_FR
Kenetic, are you on for couples fights?
Naw man maybe in a few weeks. Been playing fight night lately, tried playing UFC2 last night and stopped after like 2 fights.

No mo fun
Old 08-19-2017, 04:49 PM   #31
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

ok, let me know if you find taste back to this wonderful game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2017, 10:24 PM   #32
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Kinetic, did you end up doing the best of 5 on stream against him?

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »