Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Impressions

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Impressions within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2018, 12:01 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 3 Impressions

I understand completely that you guys redid many animations, but you guys need to bring back several missing animations. I understand this game has new locomotion as well meaning every strike has a stationary and on the move variation.

Where is the:
Heavy Lead Hook
Switch Straight
Switch Overhand,
Lead Overhand,
Heavy Lead Overhand,
Heavy Lead Uppercut,
Heavy Lead Uppercut-Body
Heave Lead Overhand Body

Heavy Rear Hook
Heavy Rear Uppercut
Ducking Hook
Rear Overhand Hook
Heavy Rear Overhand
Heavy Rear Uppercut Body
Heavy Rear Overhand Body

Kicks
Lead Leg
Switch Leg Kick
Inside Leg Kick
Low Line Leg Kick

Rear Leg
Calf Kick
Heavy Leg Kick
Inward Heel Stomp

Fighter Posture, Fighter Taunt, Fighter Personality
Bring Back:
-Every EA UFC 2 Stance( some fighters are missing their signature posture( Bobby green had the Philly shell stance and is the only UFC fighter who uses it bring this back)

-Every EA UFC 2 Taunt ( Many Unique Taunts that fighters like Anderson Silva, Pettis, Diaz Brother's, Bruce Lee, GSP to name ones I noticed were not in the game.)

Anderson Silva no longer has his signature come on taunt he used on Weidman, hands on the hips taunt, instead he has McGregor's behind the back Taunt, the shake taunt. The wrong come on taunt, and some other taunt that makes no sense.
Edit: Also I noticed on the CAF list there's a new taunt that looks like the wobble taunt Silva did vs Weidman called is that it, how come Silva doesn't have this?

-Every EA UFC 2 Fighter Personality ( I noticed Bruce Lee's taunts & personality wasn't in EA UFC 3)

If the UFC will allow please give us the removed fighters personality to use for CAF's. It doesn't have to have their name on it you could rename their personalities and posture as something else that describes them just like EA MMA had BJ Penn's posture named Hawaiian Prodigy.

I didn't get to look at all of the list but I hope you at least consider this. I understand that it's not an easy process to take from EA UFC 2 and make it work with RPM. But it would help you guys out to prevent the many missing this or that threads from appearing.

Taunts and personality, and posture though I believe is easier to place then the strikes.

Last edited by Malaach; 01-26-2018 at 12:07 AM.
Old 01-26-2018, 03:17 AM   #58
Rookie

I love this game so far. The slight changes made after the beta give an even better flow and making the stand-up and boxing the best in the UFC games so far, I think.
Tried a few hours of career mode too and love it so far. Of course it's much more scripted than the the trailer suggest but the new layout and the way camps, social media and workouts now happen make much less of a pain in the .... and you can really focus on the fights. After what I read here it's a little disappointing that there seems to be not much reason to play the career mode again but at the moment I'm having a blast.
Old 01-26-2018, 08:13 AM   #59
Pro

LarsP's Arena

I just looked into the controls and saw that defending transitions is now done with LT and the right stick, why was this changed?
Old 01-26-2018, 08:14 AM   #60
Rookie

There’s a strange sideways stance they’re in before the round starts & soon as it starts they sorta snap into proper position
Old 01-26-2018, 08:16 AM   #61
Rookie

Game looks good, there’s just a few minor issues..sure they’ll be fixed in a patch or 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2018, 08:44 AM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
I just looked into the controls and saw that defending transitions is now done with LT and the right stick, why was this changed?
It's not. A very painful typo indeed.
Old 01-26-2018, 08:47 AM   #63
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Does anyone know how to do the flying kick with Werdum. Thats in the game right? I dont see it in the movelist. But I saw it in the trailer I think.
Old 01-26-2018, 08:48 AM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
It's not. A very painful typo indeed.
Has blocking while moving forward gone? I like using it and backpeddaling quickly, movement is far to slow so you get caught to much while moving away from strikes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »