Home

EA UFC 3: Teach Me How To Thread: Tips, Strategies, Tutorials

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3: Teach Me How To Thread: Tips, Strategies, Tutorials within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2018, 09:47 AM   #105
Rookie

Wetfred's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3: Teach Me How To Thread: Tips, Strategies, Tutorials

When I knock someone to the ground how do I get on the ground to finish him off?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2018, 03:14 PM   #106
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
">

Been finishing wayyyy more fights since GPD posted this gem. No more 5 rocks per fight for me
Wow.

So I had a guy last night who, while using Mighty Mouse, just ran, ran, ran, ran, then he randomly would blitz in with what looked like nothing but ~5 hooks, but my block meter would just instantly disintegrate, and he'd insta drop me.

Man, he kept doing this same thing over and over, and I just couldn't stop it even though i knew it was coming.

Maybe this is what he was doing and I didn't even realize?

My block was getting shredded in seconds repeatedly.

It almost felt like he was toying with me, trying to perfect his technique tbh. lol

I tried grappling him, but but DJs stats are so insane, I literally couldn't grapple him. Takedowns are impossible in this game, so i'd try to clinch but hed just transiton right out, in the same direction everytime, and I couldn't deny it, not 1 time. Like, I knew the direction before he even would go for it, but It still wouldn't deny. lol

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 02-07-2018, 10:13 PM   #107
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Here is a video with the details about the body punches nerf:

Spoiler
Old 02-08-2018, 08:57 AM   #108
Rookie

Having issues with starting out really strong, I rock my opponent about 5 times or more and can't of course capitalize on the rock due to the mechanics at this state, the opponent in say the 2nd or 3rd round puts me out with one punch and finishes me. It's such a disappointment, I get anything can happen, should we be disengaging completely when we get a rock to conserve and avoid that random counter ? are we expected to win entirely by decisions unless the luck happens to be in our favor ?
Old 02-08-2018, 09:22 AM   #109
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAnOlogist
Having issues with starting out really strong, I rock my opponent about 5 times or more and can't of course capitalize on the rock due to the mechanics at this state, the opponent in say the 2nd or 3rd round puts me out with one punch and finishes me. It's such a disappointment, I get anything can happen, should we be disengaging completely when we get a rock to conserve and avoid that random counter ? are we expected to win entirely by decisions unless the luck happens to be in our favor ?
When you have someone rocked and they block, throw 3 straight punches and then one hook or opposite, 3 hooks and one straight. This will break their guard and increase your chances of finishing the fight.

I always get too excited when I hurt someone, combine that with slight lag and I evemn have issues actually throwing 3 straight and then a hook, no issues offline since everything happends exactly as you press the buttonn. Staying calm helps me win.

Was DOMINATING a fight yesterday playing perfectly (only standup entire fight) and with 20 sec left in the 3rd round I thought, hey lets go for a takedown just for the heck of it.. ...guess who ducked into a uppercut and got knocked the **** out... lol. It would usually drive me insane, but there´s just something beautiful about perfectly timed shots, even if you´re the one getting ****ed.

Last edited by sweedee; 02-08-2018 at 09:30 AM.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:37 AM   #110
Rookie

What´s a good way to learn how to deal with legkick spam?

Sometimes I time a cross that hurts them bad, but not often enough. If I try low block I usually **** up and get kicked in the head.

Does it boil down to me not being able to read when a legkick is coming compared to highkick good enough yet? Or is there something specific I could practise?
Old 02-08-2018, 12:45 PM   #111
Rookie

WatchMeDrive's Arena

Can anyone tell me how to do the Back Mount to Back Sitting transition? Trying this transition out with Maia and the controls say to move the Right stick the left when in Back Mount but that transition takes me to Back Side. Is there something I'm missing about this specific transition?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2018, 02:40 PM   #112
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeDrive
Can anyone tell me how to do the Back Mount to Back Sitting transition? Trying this transition out with Maia and the controls say to move the Right stick the left when in Back Mount but that transition takes me to Back Side. Is there something I'm missing about this specific transition?
Would also love some information how to do this the only way i can get that animation is while in back side they transition while im doing a back mount transition Will switch to backsitting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »