Home

EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
NBA 2K20 Features the WNBA in Play Now and Season Modes - Trailer, Developer Blog & Screenshots Here
FIFA 20 VOLTA FOOTBALL Gameplay Details, Modes, Progression & Much More - Including New Gameplay Trailer
NASCAR Heat 4 Hands-On Preview, Including Over 7 Minutes of Exclusive Gameplay Footage

Old 04-29-2019, 05:27 PM   #841
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
My friend he still has 89 power if im wrong ill PayPal you $100000000000
That shouldve been changed because the team requested a 1 point bump after the Edgar fight. I looked through the notes of our slack and we discussed it for a while and agreed upon 90.

If it wasnt added, thats a mistake on EA's part.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2019, 05:28 PM   #842
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Disagree. Both Diaz bros have shown to have incredible guards with mutiple sub wins coming off their backs.
I specifically asked for bottom game nerfs not submissions so they can still keep them. Regardless, Aholbert has consistently stated how the level of competition matters which hurts the Diaz bros. Jim Miller is by far their best victory (in terms of grappling resume) but that was a panic takedown counter after Miller got rocked.

Quote:
For example Maia only has 1 sub off his back. Jacare has no subs off his back. Nate Diaz has 7-8 subs off his back. Nick has at least 5 subs off his back as well.

Historically Maia has also been shut down by wrestlers. His last 5 losses, all high level wrestlers.
This is an ingenuine argument. Shields (one of the best MMA grapplers IMO) grappled with Maia but the other four beat Maia by forcing him to stand and strike with them. Diaz bros have been taken down and neutralized. Just compare how Rory fought Nate and Maia.

Maia's and Jacare's lack of bottom submissions is because few fighters try to take them down.
Old 04-29-2019, 11:04 PM   #843
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
That shouldve been changed because the teatm requested a 1 point bump after the Edgar fight. I looked through the notes of our slack and we discussed it for a while and agreed upon 90.

If it wasnt added, thats a mistake on EA's part.
Now we’re getting somewhere lol. Can anything be done
Old 04-29-2019, 11:59 PM   #844
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Now we’re getting somewhere lol. Can anything be done
For UFC 3, probably not. They havent updated the stats and months and I dont think thats gonna happen now.
Old 04-30-2019, 12:12 AM   #845
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
For UFC 3, probably not. They havent updated the stats and months and I dont think thats gonna happen now.
Will you see if it can be fixed in 4? Possibly 91 since max has 94?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2019, 12:53 AM   #846
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:

Cant say anything for sure when it comes to UFC 4. They could split the power stat up to kick and punch. They could change it to a 1-10 scale. They could eliminate the power stat and let the move levels determine the power of a strike. Who knows.

Also alot could happen before the release of UFC 4. Ortega could go on a run and prove he is the most powerful FW in the UFC. He could also fight 3 times and show a reduction and power and that the Edgar strike was a bit of a fluke.
Old 04-30-2019, 03:00 AM   #847
MVP

Quote:
Holloway's Power is 90, not 94.

This reminds me of something else.

Lightweight Max Holloway - Power 89.

It clearly showed he doesn't have the same power at LW and he struggled to hurt Dustin the way Dustin hurt him. Pure volume but none of that bite we saw against, say, Aldo.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:57 AM   #848
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

A necessary repost after his performance against Munhoz now, and his performance against Rivera as well as a reminder that he DESERVES this buffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
What a PHENOMENAL Performance from Aljamain Sterling.
Completely shut down Jimmie Rivera, outstruck him, doubled up on significant strikes, Sterling’s range management totally neutralized Rivera and overall finally got that top 5 win that he deserves.

Now, for his stats to get the respect that they deserve, ESPECIALLY because this is a head to head match up, and Aljamain showed that he IS at that level.

Striking:

Power 87 to 89

Dropped Rivera with a spinning back fist, and noticeable damage on the face of his opponents in this three fight win streak that definitely insinuate that he has more power than an 87.

Accuracy 88 to 90

Outlanding Jimmie Rivera, looked very accurate, and his low and high mix ups were great.

Blocking 86 to 89

Last few fights have shown how defensively responsible he has become post-Moraes, and was even using Ortega-esque elbow block defense against Rivera.

Head Movement 88 to 90 (the fight against Munhoz further supplements a head movement buff.

Footwork 89 to 93 (the fight against Munhoz showed how well he could fight off of his back foot, and against Rivera too with cutting him off)

Switch Stance 93 to 95 (might even argue a 97, he spent the fight in Southpaw mainly, alternating seamlessly from Orthodox to Southpaw with his strikes against Pedro Munhoz)

Sterling's best performance thus far, when he wasn't trying to stifle Jimmie with takedown attempts the cage, he was fluidly mixing up high low with his kicks and punches, his footwork was class in cutting off Jimmie, and overall warrants a change as well.

Grappling

ADD- Grinder Level 2

Clinch Grapple 88 to 92

Controlled Jimmie very well in the clinch against the cage with his under+overs and transitioning to double unders, how Rivera's clinch grapple is higher than a 2x D3 All-American is beyond me, but he showed in this fight he was well equipped to earn a boost there as well.

Stamina

Striking Stamina 90 to 92 (further supplemented by the pace he put on Munhoz)

Endurance 88 to 92

Outworked Jimmie, doubled the output in the striking and barely broke a sweat, held the same pace he started with. This is a gimme.

Now, looking at Jimmie Rivera's Health Stats, I have no clue why these are the way they are, I honestly don't think they should be that high, his health stats are better than José Aldo's, who's a much more proven fighter for obvious reasons, throwing that out there. Anywho,

Health (Aljamain)

Body Strength to 90

Leg Strength to 92

Toughness to 92

Heart to 90

As Aljamain said in his post fight interview,

"PUT SOME RESPECK ON MY NAME!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Just saying:

This is how bad Aljamain Sterling shut down Jimmie Rivera.

A flawless performance from Aljo.

Please give the man the buffs he's earned - not deserve- EARNED in this head to head match up over a top 5 opponent who was likened to be the next dude to fight for the title prior to Moraes.Attachment 161551

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »