Home

EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2018, 11:59 AM   #393
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
Can Paul Felder please be given a buff now?
His health stats feel capped by the fact he is "Mid-tier"

His current stats are:
Chin: 86 (despite never being KO'd)
Body: 87
Legs: 87 (despite being invulnerable to checks apparently)

We just saw him compete and perform very well on a broken arm in a weight class above his usual one. And he was there all fight, ate some BOMBS from a MUUUCH improved Platinum Perry.

Can his health. At the very least. Please be appropriately buffed, an 86 chin on a guy who hasn't been KO'd and is know for his ability to eat a shot is silly.

His only TKO loss is a cut stoppage.

Edit: I hope Platinum isn't buffed, that performance matched his formerly OP stats.
To put it another way, after that performance I think Perrys current stats have moved from over the top to roughly accurate.
Seriously!!! They both took some brutal shots right on the chin and neither of them went down. Felders chin rating is kind of like marc diakieses chin rating, low for no reason.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:19 PM   #394
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeba1000
They don't have the flying knee to the body anymore
Blasphemy! Add it back >:c
Old 07-11-2018, 06:10 AM   #395
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
Can Paul Felder please be given a buff now?
His health stats feel capped by the fact he is "Mid-tier"

His current stats are:
Chin: 86 (despite never being KO'd)
Body: 87
Legs: 87 (despite being invulnerable to checks apparently)

We just saw him compete and perform very well on a broken arm in a weight class above his usual one. And he was there all fight, ate some BOMBS from a MUUUCH improved Platinum Perry.

Can his health. At the very least. Please be appropriately buffed, an 86 chin on a guy who hasn't been KO'd and is know for his ability to eat a shot is silly.

His only TKO loss is a cut stoppage.

Edit: I hope Platinum isn't buffed, that performance matched his formerly OP stats.
To put it another way, after that performance I think Perrys current stats have moved from over the top to roughly accurate.
He also competed well with Barboza for 3 rounds. His head movement against Barboza and Castillo was fantastic, not too far off Ross Pearson in that aspect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2018, 06:36 PM   #396
Rookie

Gsp is one of the greatest martial artist we have ever seen and in ufc 3 there’s 1 issue I have and it’s gsp chin health it’s at a 87 when he’s been ko’d 1 time in his professional career. I would like that changed to a 90-92 in ww and mw but would be happy with 89 but buff his toughness and heart. Why do I believe gsp deserves a chin buff because if you look at the other fighters in his weight classes you will see fighters like Conor at a whooping 94 chin who got wobbled by a lw, demian Maia who is 40 years of age has a 92 chin and has been dropped plenty of times in his career, Donald cerrone has been dropped as well a lot of times and has the same chin rating as gsp. Now on to mw in his mw debut he dropped and choked out the champ Michael bisping and in that fight he was not dropped or wobbled. But Bisping was and then finished, then bispings fight prior to gsp he got dropped twice and then his next fight after gsp he got ko’d in the first round and he has a 90 chin higher than gsp 87, Anderson Silvia at the age of 42 still has an 89 chin, Lule Rochold who is known for his glass chin has an 87 chin same as gsp but when we think about this two fighters we know gsp has a way better chin than him, and my final point was going to be belfort having a 92 chin but with the most recent patch it has turned into an 85 chin this brings the question why not buff gsp chin? Hope this helps and hope to see a gsp chin buff soon.
Old 07-14-2018, 09:28 PM   #397
Rookie

Darren Elkins is a zombie. Let's see some health stat buffs and maybe a perk, dudes head is made of granite and has so much heart
Old 07-14-2018, 09:30 PM   #398
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc60
Darren Elkins is a zombie. Let's see some health stat buffs and maybe a perk, dudes head is made of granite and has so much heart
He already has 94 toughness but I could see a buff to Heart. Dont know about a chin buff given that he was rocked multiple times in that fight.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:40 AM   #399
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Chad Mendes:
Don't recall his numbers/perks off the top of my head so correct me if I'm wrong, anywho, I've always felt he was disrespected with regards to his striking in his game, along with stamina.
Adequate boosts to: Striking Stamina to 90 , Endurance to 90 and have his Switch Stance to 90 (Ever since Duane Ludwig came to TAM, from every fight there on out Mendes has fought fluidly from Southpaw to Orthodox when needed. The war he had with Jose Aldo is a great example)
Heavy Hooks to Level 4 (If it isn't already). 7 Knockout wins in the Featherweight Division, and that beautiful ko he got on Jury is a great example of his power.
Marathoner Level 3
Negative Reinforcement Level 3
Old 07-16-2018, 04:48 AM   #400
MVP

Hopefully Sage gets a speed boost in the next tuner.

I like his stats but his speed and power feel off, especially speed, he should probably be 90-92, the guy is pretty damn quick. Power I'm not so fussed on, but I do think his 88 or 89 speed stat is too low.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »