Home

EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2019, 03:03 PM   #785
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Aljo is 1 of my go-to fighters at 135, so I'm all about a Funk Master buff.

Hopefully Felder gets some love too. Dude is a beast. LW is so stacked, even these low ranked fighters are so skilled.

Honestly tho, are we actually getting any more patches/tuners at this point?
I'm hoping. I submitted some suggestions last week but a tuner wasnt released. they may be waiting until the next PPV but I'll check and see if more are coming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2019, 04:28 PM   #786
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm hoping. I submitted some suggestions last week but a tuner wasnt released. they may be waiting until the next PPV but I'll check and see if more are coming.
I appreciate you.
Old 02-18-2019, 05:24 PM   #787
MVP

God damn I hope Felder gets some appropriate buffs, his health and striking are underrated, speed, power, head movement, chin health, body health, heart, toughness, top game, Sub D.

Hell, I wouldn't be mad if he got a retroactive submission defence buff for the Olivera fight.

Because Felder (86 Sub D) shrugged off all of Oliveras (97!!! Sub O) sub attempts, then promptly destroyed him with elbows whilst in Oliveras guard! I feel like he didn't get buffed enough for that..

Not to mention walking through Barbozas kicks, fighting Perry with a broken arm, taking a Barboza spin kick to the junk! The man is a savage.

Oh and let's go Aljo! Shut Rivera down something fierce, keen to see another buff for the Funk Master.
Old 02-18-2019, 07:36 PM   #788
MVP

I know he just won, but I feel it's a good time to bring up Ngannous submission offence again.

It's 90. Which is frankly too high. Ngannou has 3-4 submissions, with one being during his UFC tenure, all of these submissions are basically holds that benefit greatly from being extremely powerful to compensate for lack of technique, IE Standing guillotines and kimuras.

His one UFC sub on Anthony Hamilton was basically a brute strength crank of a sub.

Compare this with DC, who has 89 sub offence, but has 4 sub wins in the UFC.

I would like to see Ngannous Sub O dropped to 86. Thoughts?
Old 02-18-2019, 11:37 PM   #789
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Just saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
What a PHENOMENAL Performance from Aljamain Sterling.
Completely shut down Jimmie Rivera, outstruck him, doubled up on significant strikes, Sterling’s range management totally neutralized Rivera and overall finally got that top 5 win that he deserves.

Now, for his stats to get the respect that they deserve, ESPECIALLY because this is a head to head match up, and Aljamain showed that he IS at that level.

Striking:

Power 87 to 89

Dropped Rivera with a spinning back fist, and noticeable damage on the face of his opponents in this three fight win streak that definitely insinuate that he has more power than an 87.

Accuracy 88 to 90

Outlanding Jimmie Rivera, looked very accurate, and his low and high mix ups were great.

Blocking 86 to 89

Last few fights have shown how defensively responsible he has become post-Moraes, and was even using Ortega-esque elbow block defense against Rivera.

Head Movement 88 to 90

Footwork 89 to 93

Switch Stance 93 to 95

Sterling's best performance thus far, when he wasn't trying to stifle Jimmie with takedown attempts the cage, he was fluidly mixing up high low with his kicks and punches, his footwork was class in cutting off Jimmie, and overall warrants a change as well.

Grappling

ADD- Grinder Level 2

Clinch Grapple 88 to 92

Controlled Jimmie very well in the clinch against the cage with his under+overs and transitioning to double unders, how Rivera's clinch grapple is higher than a 2x D3 All-American is beyond me, but he showed in this fight he was well equipped to earn a boost there as well.

Stamina

Striking Stamina 90 to 92

Endurance 88 to 92

Outworked Jimmie, doubled the output in the striking and barely broke a sweat, held the same pace he started with. This is a gimme.

Now, looking at Jimmie Rivera's Health Stats, I have no clue why these are the way they are, I honestly don't think they should be that high, his health stats are better than José Aldo's, who's a much more proven fighter for obvious reasons, throwing that out there. Anywho,

Health (Aljamain)

Body Strength to 90

Leg Strength to 92

Toughness to 92

Heart to 90

As Aljamain said in his post fight interview,

"PUT SOME RESPECK ON MY NAME!"

This is how bad Aljamain Sterling shut down Jimmie Rivera.

A flawless performance from Aljo.

Please give the man the buffs he's earned - not deserve- EARNED in this head to head match up over a top 5 opponent who was likened to be the next dude to fight for the title prior to Moraes.Screenshot_20190218-233142_ESPN.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Old 02-19-2019, 06:35 PM   #790
Rookie

When do they release a fighter update?
Old 02-23-2019, 10:41 PM   #791
MVP

I know he lost but I think Jan B. deserves a buff off this fight.

Not because of this performance persay, more just retroactively, for the Krylov, Manuwa and Clark wins. But it's worth noting his cardio looks WAY better IRL than in game. That could easily be buffed, speed and power and head movement could also be buffed.

Dude should be atleast a B tiered fighter. I've also posted some move set suggestions because his moveset is pretty bad really. His best weapon, the lead body roundhouse is level 1..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2019, 10:27 PM   #792
MVP

Some buffs I'd love to see for Jan Błachowicz:

I know he lost, but he is obscenely underrated and these changes, in my opinion, would bring him up to where he was entering this fight.

87 Speed to 89 (Manuwa 93)
86 power to 90 (Manuwa 95)
87 block to 89 (Manuwa 91)

TDO 86 to 87
TDD 85 to 87 (maybe.. his TDD has improved since Gus gave him the bidness, but this one is debatable)

Strike Stamina 89 to 90
Endurance 87 to 89.
Chin 88 to 90.

Feel free to debate, but I really do think Jan still needs a buff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »