Home

Knockouts (Ragdoll and Finish the Fight)

This is a discussion on Knockouts (Ragdoll and Finish the Fight) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are you satisfiyed with the current KO system?
Yes 7 7.69%
No 80 87.91%
Other 4 4.40%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2018, 07:50 AM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Knockouts (Ragdoll and Finish the Fight)

Quote:
Originally Posted by melo627
Still no Dev has came in this thread.i swear I feel like I bought a gold watch from some dude with a trench coat in a dark alley after buying this game...they said ragdolls are back that was a complete lie..they knew this wasn't ragdoll before launch and said nothing about it.
If nothing in this patch addresses Knockouts in anyway, I'm just going to assume its a touchy subject and its never going to be updated. Because honestly at this point, it really is getting a little odd no Dev or gamechanger has really commented on this.

Although I think the gamechanger absence is pure coincidence, because they are not getting paid or anything. I highly doubt they'd stay silent on something they truly wanted to speak about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2018, 09:18 PM   #66
Rookie

[quote=Reinfarcements;2049405113]If nothing in this patch addresses Knockouts in anyway, I'm just going to assume its a touchy subject and its never going to be updated. Because honestly at this point, it really is getting a little odd no Dev or gamechanger has really commented on this.

Although I think the gamechanger absence is pure coincidence, because they are not getting paid or anything. I highly doubt they'd stay silent on something they truly wanted to speak about.[/QUOT yup.my feelings exactly
Old 06-28-2018, 06:33 AM   #67
MVP

Clinch breaks from punches, ref interaction, and push.

Grappling like this is what we need to have in the game soon.
Old 06-28-2018, 08:20 PM   #68
Rookie

Jumped in for 3 fights last night. Bisping v Weidman.
First 2 finished in the 4th round, one with a jab>straight>head kick combo and one with just a double jab. Last fight was a first round KO with an overhand. Not Bisping's style usually but Weidman kept misjudging the distance on a headkick.
All 3 had the exact same KO, where their legs sort go sideways and they fall the wrong direction. Got frustrated, will try again after next patch.
Old 06-29-2018, 01:13 AM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Reticulan1
Along with ragdoll KOs, they also removed 360 degree head movement!
I want BOTH back!
No, 360 head movement is still there but it's just not as fluid.
Old 06-29-2018, 04:59 AM   #70
Rookie

Anybody know when the next patch is coming? I swear after Spiderman drops I'm never looking back if there's no ragdoll by then
Old 06-29-2018, 07:23 AM   #71
MVP

They could have finish the fight kick in for the clinch too, basically have it so if the fighter performs for example a muay thai whip and the game calculated that it will be a KO whether blocked or not, then have a separate sort of whip animation or option pop up which could look similar to some of the gifs posted?

Dunno if that would work well but it may be too Mortal Kombat esque.

At times in fights we see a fighter is done e.g. Rockhold vs Romero and that final blow can he delivered on the semi conscious fighter with deadly force.

Perhaps then if they introduce scenarios where a guy is out on his feet, out on the fence or on the ground and you can deliver a stupid blow or perform a deadly finisher.

Example

A guy is more or less KO and staggered on the cage. You initiate a regular single collar clinch but instead your guy postures one of his hands and wih the other hand you can deliver A.J. style uppercuts or hooks.

As the guy is falling you continue beating him till the ref steps in.

Have like 20 or 30 different scenarios, where it's basically GG already and you get a savage ending to your work.

Dunno if that would be too scripted but could be fun for a while.

Another idea, in a standing finish the fight where the guy is basically toast, the combo limit is removed and you can perform God's work on them.

Perhaps he is slumped on the cage and then you can unload hell.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2018, 01:01 PM   #72
Pro

^ I would love sequences like that. There would always be a small chance of recovery (anything is possible after seeing Kongo vs Pat Berry) but it would largely just be a cool looking finish of the fight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »