Home

Tito Ortiz

This is a discussion on Tito Ortiz within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2018, 04:55 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Tito Ortiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I have been asking for Tito Ortiz since UFC 1 and i was always told by aholbert32 that he would never make it and now he is finally in the game and such a fun guy to use and people want him nerfed so DC can rain supreme again. 😡

I really hope all the ICONS don’t get nerfed. Even Kimbo who has his stats overrated is a blast to play with and if he gets nerfed then he will be worthless online.

I’m sad so many people are complaining about 5 guys who are DLC add ons built to have fun with. I really hope the Devs don’t listen to anyone and leave them like they were intended to be.
ok with that logic why cant I have . a good Gunnar nelson, jordan mein? Why is it that one character gets an exception to the rule of realism but Tito gets to be the best grappler in UFC history?
Old 07-04-2018, 05:16 PM   #34
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
I have been asking for Tito Ortiz since UFC 1 and i was always told by aholbert32 that he would never make it and now he is finally in the game and such a fun guy to use and people want him nerfed so DC can rain supreme again. 😡

I really hope all the ICONS don’t get nerfed. Even Kimbo who has his stats overrated is a blast to play with and if he gets nerfed then he will be worthless online.

I’m sad so many people are complaining about 5 guys who are DLC add ons built to have fun with. I really hope the Devs don’t listen to anyone and leave them like they were intended to be.
How would u feel if CM Punk was just as good as the top welterweights in the game???
Old 07-04-2018, 05:17 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:

It wouldn't be as big of a deal if Tito's striking was at least not great. He has better striking than DC in the game, and better grappling. He's the best guy at LHW now and it's not even close. At least nerf his striking so that it's easier to deal with him on the feet. At least DC reigning supreme makes sense, since he is actually the UFC LHW champion. Tito reigning supreme makes zero sense, and at the very least, he should be knocked down to the same, equal level, as DC. But by no means should he be above him.

It's fine if this was only offline and to be for fun, but this is the same deal in ranked online. It's not just fun, it has a big impact on the direction of the game online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2018, 05:43 PM   #36
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Grappler
First off, great patch. All the grappling adjustments are superb. Wrestling is less useless in top level competition now.

But what’s up with Tito Ortiz? Am I missing something? I’m all for giving “legends” good stats to represent their prime selves.

But Tito Ortiz is a different story. This isn’t just a legend, who was added by popular demand, with stats good enough to make him “useable”. No... Tito isn’t just “useable”. He’s the best guy in the division by a longshot. He can absolutely decimate the second best guy in his division. His stats put Jon Jones and DC to shame.

Here’s a brief glance at Tito’s stats:
-93 top game
-93 takedowns (+3 perk, makes his TDs 96)
-94 grapple stamina
-86 blocking
-87 head movement
-89 striking stamina
-90 chin strength
-86 body strength
Fixed that for you.

This would make him still very dangerous but much more in line with his actual prime.
Old 07-04-2018, 05:53 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Fixed that for you.

This would make him still very dangerous but much more in line with his actual prime.

i agree with these stats.
Old 07-04-2018, 06:05 PM   #38
Banned

These stats make literally no sense.

What else doesnt make sense are these shorts. Cro Cop and Wand need their Vale Tudo shorts on.

Seriously who made those Wand shorts and why? So goofy looking. Just give him white short Vale Tudo shorts. Please.
Old 07-04-2018, 06:14 PM   #39
Rookie

Tito Ortiz and JDS are the best fighters in their respective divisions by an absolutely vast margin in EA Sports self-styled sim UFC game

As much as a dumpster fire PUBG is at least they were willing to nerf the m4 when it was the single firearm that every single player used.
Old 07-04-2018, 06:29 PM   #40
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Re: Tito Ortiz striking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counter Punch
He actually said the opposite...
Yeah I realize that. I was being facetious. I was speaking as if to a "fictional" person who would try and counter these points. Sometimes I don't convey my point properly through text.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »