Home

This community is full of toxic players

This is a discussion on This community is full of toxic players within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2018, 06:17 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: This community is full of toxic players

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Oh no problem, I'll be on after practice tonight, if you got a mic I'll send you a party invite with everybody else, we'll throw on the Share Play and I'll teach you some secrets.
Sure thing man hit me up
Old 08-15-2018, 02:08 AM   #34
Rookie

It's a terrible community

Go AZ Cardinals!!!!
Old 08-15-2018, 02:52 AM   #35
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
Facts filled with bullies and narcissistic *******s who don’t even touch gloves martial arts is about respect
Speaking of narcissistic trolls who get their egos hurt in a video game.Screenshot_20180815-024327_PS%20Messages.jpgScreenshot_20180815-024329_PS%20Messages.jpgScreenshot_20180815-025048_PS%20Messages.jpgScreenshot_20180815-025051_PS%20Messages.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 08:27 AM   #36
Rookie

I was playing this guy, handily winning ...I got wild he caught me with a headkick. He messaged me and said he got lucky...now I could have agreed but instead chose to say that I left myself open and it was a fair win. That response blew him away because you just dont see that often in this community. I think little things like this really help....maybe if that guy has a frustrating loss in the future ,he'll remember our exchange and instead of raging against his opponent he'll give them credit....or maybe not lol. But humility and good sportsmanship can go a long way. Be a part of the solution and not part of the problem.

Last edited by burningxspirit; 08-15-2018 at 08:49 AM.
Old 08-15-2018, 09:24 AM   #37
MVP

I do drink like a fish, so OP has a good point.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-15-2018, 09:31 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Speaking of narcissistic trolls who get their egos hurt in a video game.Attachment 153722Attachment 153723Attachment 153724Attachment 153725

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Overpowered RDA?

LOL pathetic.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #39
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz_____
I strongly disagree that the community is full of toxicity.

Yeah, there are a lot of players who play in cheezy ways, but that's a result of the game's mechanics, not a toxic person. People just want to win, and are using the mechanics given to them to do so.

Now personally, i'm the type of player that lives and dies by playing sim. I'd rather lose 10 matches in a row, than stoop to the level of spamming any of the corny exploits. You'll literally never see me spamming 140+ strikes around or any of that corny stuff, but in a way, I do understand why people play like that. And I can't really be mad at people for playing the game they've been given.

That being said, i've had almost nothing but positivity in messages from people after fights. I think all you people with your messages turned off are missing out. I've made so many online friends via messages in this game.

I think a lot of it comes from the fact i'm a pure bred SIM player, so I get a ton of msgs with people saying "Good Fight" and stuff like that. If you play like an *******, well, then yeah, I can imagine you getting some hate mail. If you play with honor, then it's almost all positive. I think a lot of it comes down to play style. If you're getting a ton of hate mail, there's probably a reason, and it's not your opponent being toxic.

In fact I have proof of the overwhelming positivity i've seen playing this game:

I mean... Come on. That's just a crazy amount of positive msgs I've gotten. So I don't know what to say. If you're getting non stop hate mail; from my perspective, from my experience, that's gotta be on you.
Dang OK OK I'm impressed hahha

Maybe you aren't only fighting try-hards and like you said, you fight SIM so maybe less trash talk comes your way.

I particularly like my comment from April about Cheezeball Exploiting Scumbags (but not you!! lmao)

FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 08-15-2018, 12:19 PM   #40
Banned

I literally had to stop touching gloves. One scum bag I fought touched gloves to start the fight and after losing the first round he fakes the touch and rocks me. He ended up going on the offensive and taking the fight.

So now I just tap the block button to make it clear im not touching.

If someone wants to bow across the cage i’ll oblige.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »