Home

This community is full of toxic players

This is a discussion on This community is full of toxic players within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2018, 10:15 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
This community is full of toxic players

I tried playing matches with aljamin sterling, chad mendes and i lost to conors and tjs and got blasted with “how are u top 20 u suck ***”

Thats what i get for trying not to use the most cheesy characters, well consider it over; i got 5 pts for beating amanda nunes with leslie smith and lost 20 pts for losing as felder against khabib
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 11:39 PM   #2
Banned

Re: This community is full of toxic players

Facts filled with bullies and narcissistic *******s who don’t even touch gloves martial arts is about respect
Old 08-14-2018, 12:16 AM   #3
Rookie

Funny I see this right after I get a message from a mcg that beat me

Also clinch denials need to be retuned because you know damn well you not denying all my attempts don’t even front
Old 08-14-2018, 01:20 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5
Funny I see this right after I get a message from a mcg that beat me

Also clinch denials need to be retuned because you know damn well you not denying all my attempts don’t even front
Overhand uppercut clinch try it😁
Old 08-14-2018, 01:25 AM   #5
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
I tried playing matches with aljamin sterling, chad mendes and i lost to conors and tjs and got blasted with “how are u top 20 u suck ***”

Thats what i get for trying not to use the most cheesy characters, well consider it over; i got 5 pts for beating amanda nunes with leslie smith and lost 20 pts for losing as felder against khabib
I was going to make a thread on the topic of the toxicity in the community and trying to change things, but man, people have egos about this game.

I like your Chad Mendes, I'm pushing for a few buffs for him because I feel he is criminally underrated and should be an A fighter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 03:11 AM   #6
Rookie

I actually got a lot more rage messages on UFC 2 for some reason. I thought I played the most uncheesy way possible but anyway. The points thing is why I don't use lower rated fighters. There's no incentive once you get near the top end of the leaderboard.

One thing I hate is the intros before we play. Could they not just be shortened at least? Sure I can just browse on my phone while I'm waiting but given the matchmaking I know I'm gonna run into him another 2 or 3 times and have to sit through it every time.
Old 08-14-2018, 03:18 AM   #7
Banned

Had some ******* talk trash to me while he was streaming unless he loved talking to h I'm myself. This game I always get the most hate mail . Being destroyed or destroying it doesnt matter, this community is pretty bad
Old 08-14-2018, 03:40 AM   #8
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt

I play with a ton of fighters at each weight class and generally stay away from the elite guys, or limit my use of them as a rule. So I understand what you mean about getting "you're trash" messages from a McGregor after using Yancy Meideros or someone like that. It's frustrating at times, but I kind of had to put it in perspective.

Ultimately, I had to ask myself which was more important; winning in general or having fun with a variety of fighters? Believe me, I want to win every single fight that I have, but I'm a fan of many fighters. I find more enjoyment in experimenting with the roster than I do with using the best fighters possible. Sure, it costs me wins, but it's whatever. I also expect to lose some fights when facing someone equally or more skilled in those scenarios anyway, and that's fine. I'm sure I'd feel differently if I cared about the leaderboards more.

You're a top 20 player? You're obviously a monster in this game then. Just brush it off when one of these idiots think they're doing something special when you're using inferior fighters.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 08-14-2018 at 09:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »