Home

EA UFC 3 Random Thoughts Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 Random Thoughts Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 05-21-2019, 01:59 AM   #145
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 Random Thoughts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmuted
what exactly makes porier so godlike in this game? is it just because the game mechanics (block break combo spam) heavily favors his style?

hes only rated like a b but easily seems like one of the best fighters in the game?
Poirier is a B+, the current UFC Lightweight Interim Champ and has a solid boxing combo and MT Combo list, great submissions and under the right hands is a threat to everybody.

His OTB however is concerning and on the ground he'll waste more LT stamina keeping you there. With regards to the As and A+s, ANY solid Khabib or RDA will give Poirier a rude awakening on the ground, fighting a Ferguson severely limits Poirier from being able to do anything on Top, and in a stamina battle a solid Ferguson player SHOULD Outlast and beat Poirier. Poirier's Ground stats are more than enough to Overwhelm Conor, but Conor's Striking is a problem for everyone in the division when paired with his OP Health Stats.

A Cerrone with good distance management and timing can mess Poirier up bad, same with Pettis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2019, 07:38 PM   #146
Rookie

Ive become a combo spammer. I used to be so patient, what do I do? Stop playing?
Old 06-01-2019, 10:57 PM   #147
Rookie

why did jon jones never get a character update :/
Old 06-02-2019, 04:18 AM   #148
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5
why did jon jones never get a character update :/
Because he's already hands down the best fighter in LHW when used correctly. Unless you're talking about the character model.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:10 AM   #149
MVP

Booted up the game for the first time in a while and I thought I'd pop a few jabs and do some outside boxing. Every time I do a forward moving jab, I'd slide straight into their hook range or at least cover way more distance than needed / desired.

The stationary flick jab is occasionally useful to cover that smaller distance but it isn't what I need to do this style.

What's needed for UFC 4 is a way to control how much distance we cover with our punches by how far towards the opponent we move the left stick.

Give us greater control of our feet placement when covering distance.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:54 AM   #150
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitoBurrito
Ive become a combo spammer. I used to be so patient, what do I do? Stop playing?
There are treatment options that can help. Here at Button Spammers Retreat, we care for each and every one of our patients as if they are family. Upon entering our facility, you will be stripped nude and crawl to your dormitory, where you will be fed carrots and slightly overcooked chicken seasoned with Heroin. We also partake in our patented “carrot therapy”, where 3 nurses pour peanut butter on you before placing a carrot in your buttocks.

Our goal is to help all our patients achieve a state of happiness - true, genuine happiness - so that they see a life of hope without button mashing. We help them understand the destructive manners of their actions, and how it hurts not only themselves, but those around them. In the end, 90% of our patients see the light and find a hope they can live for. The other 10% simply find too much pleasure in the carrot therapy and choose to move in permanently.

Last edited by Good Grappler; 06-15-2019 at 08:26 PM.
Old 06-19-2019, 01:21 AM   #151
Rookie

Any of you ever play “Golden-Bassett-“ ? Whenever he grabbed me, lag would spike and slow the game down to where he could block any and everything. You know the lag where the “waiting for opponent” thing pops up in the bottom right? It was that bad, like the game was moving frame by frame. I know y’all take this game seriously, but to this extent? There’s a grown *** man somewhere that took the time out of his day to set this nonsense up only to still lose. Mental illness
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2019, 02:56 PM   #152
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5
Any of you ever play “Golden-Bassett-“ ? Whenever he grabbed me, lag would spike and slow the game down to where he could block any and everything. You know the lag where the “waiting for opponent” thing pops up in the bottom right? It was that bad, like the game was moving frame by frame. I know y’all take this game seriously, but to this extent? There’s a grown *** man somewhere that took the time out of his day to set this nonsense up only to still lose. Mental illness

Post the video and tag the devs on Twitter to watch the fight. Then report it through the EA Customer Support.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »