Home

EA UFC 3 Random Thoughts Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 Random Thoughts Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2019, 03:56 PM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 Random Thoughts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5
Any of you ever play “Golden-Bassett-“ ? Whenever he grabbed me, lag would spike and slow the game down to where he could block any and everything. You know the lag where the “waiting for opponent” thing pops up in the bottom right? It was that bad, like the game was moving frame by frame. I know y’all take this game seriously, but to this extent? There’s a grown *** man somewhere that took the time out of his day to set this nonsense up only to still lose. Mental illness
I can 100% confirm he is lag switching. The instant it went to grappling he went to 500 ping. I have a recording I'll upload when I get a chance.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:12 AM   #154
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Serious question:

Apart from striking, graphics and maybe online modes, in what aspects is the UFC series better than the UD series?
Old 06-20-2019, 07:37 AM   #155
Rookie

Even though the striking in ud3 was very robotic, hit detection was light years beyond ufc 3, punch the air and still get a ko, or clearly punch them on the shoulder and still... ko
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2019, 07:39 AM   #156
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
Serious question:

Apart from striking, graphics and maybe online modes, in what aspects is the UFC series better than the UD series?
Hard question, I don’t think that EA has other things better than undisputed
Old 06-20-2019, 07:46 AM   #157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Grappler
There are treatment options that can help. Here at Button Spammers Retreat, we care for each and every one of our patients as if they are family. Upon entering our facility, you will be stripped nude and crawl to your dormitory, where you will be fed carrots and slightly overcooked chicken seasoned with Heroin. We also partake in our patented “carrot therapy”, where 3 nurses pour peanut butter on you before placing a carrot in your buttocks.

Our goal is to help all our patients achieve a state of happiness - true, genuine happiness - so that they see a life of hope without button mashing. We help them understand the destructive manners of their actions, and how it hurts not only themselves, but those around them. In the end, 90% of our patients see the light and find a hope they can live for. The other 10% simply find too much pleasure in the carrot therapy and choose to move in permanently.

Your advice is much appreciated, I managed to break out of my spam dilemma, I stopped using lvl 5 boxers and went back to low rated fighters. If I fall back into it, I’ll for sure consider the carrot therapy
Old 06-20-2019, 04:03 PM   #158
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight21
I can 100% confirm he is lag switching. The instant it went to grappling he went to 500 ping. I have a recording I'll upload when I get a chance.
Thanks King
Old 06-21-2019, 12:18 AM   #159
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

I just want one more tuner where they add all the missing moves and do the stat updates from the last few PPVs.
Old 06-21-2019, 04:02 PM   #160
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5
Thanks King
Actually probably not worth it considering I just played NIGHTSHADE432423432 or whatever who was a confirmed DDOSer (which is a literal crime) and he got his account back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »