Home

When will the new patch/tuner come out?

This is a discussion on When will the new patch/tuner come out? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2019, 08:16 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: When will the new patch/tuner come out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafc1
When is the tuner coming
IF it's coming, I have no idea.

I would like to think either this week or next week given we just had UFC 235.

But it's entirely possible when they said tuners are still coming they only meant the.. 2(?) Tuners we got after the last patch, I don't know.

What I'd like to think they'd do is keep updating UFC 3 once a month with a stat and moveset tuner until UFC 4, in a perfect world..
Old 03-08-2019, 01:27 AM   #10
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

It doesn’t look likely that we are going to get another patch or tuner. Things could change but it looks like the team is turning towards the next game. Just my take. I’ve been wrong before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-08-2019, 02:08 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
It doesn’t look likely that we are going to get another patch or tuner. Things could change but it looks like the team is turning towards the next game. Just my take. I’ve been wrong before.

No fix for driving td or double lunge bug

Last edited by 1212headkick; 03-08-2019 at 05:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2019, 08:15 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32

That would be a damn shame if true about tuners, fair enough no more patches, that's fair.

But no more tuners would be a missed opportunity to keep the current game somewhat up to date while we wait for UFC 4.

I appreciate you sharing your opinion but I pray your wrong haha. You're probably right though as much as I don't want to admit it.

Such a missed opportunity though. I mean, there are so many posts in the Stat/Moveset thread that will probably just fall by the wayside. Now I'm all bummed lol.

If they don't let us just do this ourselves in UFC 4 I'm gonna lose my ****.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:45 PM   #13
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
That would be a damn shame if true about tuners, fair enough no more patches, that's fair.

But no more tuners would be a missed opportunity to keep the current game somewhat up to date while we wait for UFC 4.

I appreciate you sharing your opinion but I pray your wrong haha. You're probably right though as much as I don't want to admit it.

Such a missed opportunity though. I mean, there are so many posts in the Stat/Moveset thread that will probably just fall by the wayside. Now I'm all bummed lol.

They won’t fall by the wayside. Assuming that they let me give recommendations for ufc4, I will absolutely use that thread as a reference. That’s why I encouraged people to keep making suggestions.

Old 03-10-2019, 02:26 PM   #14
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27

Yh. They really just need to let us edit fighters totally for offline like the way FNC was. You could literally edit everything about a fighter from their fighting style and what they wore, straight down to their stats.

Last edited by WarMMA; 03-10-2019 at 02:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »