Home

We need paid "REAL BOXERS DLC" to turn UFC 3 into Fight Night!

This is a discussion on We need paid "REAL BOXERS DLC" to turn UFC 3 into Fight Night! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are you ready to pay for "Real boxers DLC" for UFC 3?
YES. I want to play some boxing online and turn the game into Fight Night 4 25.00%
NO 12 75.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2019, 03:58 AM   #1
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

OVR: 0
We need paid "REAL BOXERS DLC" to turn UFC 3 into Fight Night!

Many of us love Fight Night boxing game.

But it seems that for some reasons this series is not going to revive soon (may be b/c UFC became more popular trend than Boxing).

EA UFC 3 has very good and realistic Stand up striking mechanics.

We have an awesome Stand and Bang mode - only Stand up striking, NO grappling, NO Cinch, NO Ground.

WE ARE ABLE to play ONLINE (yet not ranked) this Stand and Bang mode: Online quick fight > Create a session > press Triangle to select this mode in sub menu.

If both players are selecting boxers = almost Fight Night game with Online mode.

WE NEED "BOXING DLC" or "Legendary boxing rivals DLC" - bring to the game only boxers and only REAL persons (not from the games)!

With UFC3 new striking mechanics we really need more REAL BOXERS (not from games), add SEVERAL boxers legends as (even paid!) “EA UFC3 Boxing pack DLC”, so we could partially turn the game into Fight Night for now.

Even paid (i dont think Devs now has resources to create this for free),... I am sure it will be best seller! One this thing will bump the second breath to EA UFC 3!

- Pacquiao & Marquez

- Ali & Frazier

- Morales & Barrera

-Ward & Gatti

- Mike Tyson

- etc

We dont have paid DLCs for long.

I will be glad to support Devs for their awesome work with EA UFC 3 - guys, they did more than 26 (!) game updates as pacthes and live tuners, this is an awesome support for the game.

So, personally i am ready to pay for it. I am sure many other fans too.

Last edited by SUGATA; 02-27-2019 at 04:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2019, 09:38 AM   #2
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Re: We need paid "REAL BOXERS DLC" to turn UFC 3 into Fight Night!

Please not.

Majority of people don't even know of the existence of stand&bang mode and we don't need more people who quit the moment the fight hits the ground.
Since I think they would only do this if they can attract a lot of new fight night fans who haven't bought the game yet.

Last edited by LarsP; 02-27-2019 at 09:41 AM.
Old 02-27-2019, 09:42 AM   #3
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
Please not. Majority of people don't even know of the existence of stand&bang mode and we don't need more people who quit the moment the fight hits the ground.

I mean if EA thought there was significant money to be made with a new Fight Night, don't you think they would go for it?
1. I dont think EA has a plans on Fight Night at all.

2. Better this "mini Fight Night" than nothing

3. It will reduce quantity of "people who quit the moment the fight hits the ground" b/c they will be in another mode if they totally dont want the ground game OR they both will choose boxers in online mode = better experience.
Old 02-27-2019, 09:45 AM   #4
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
3. It will reduce quantity of "people who quit the moment the fight hits the ground" b/c they will be in another mode if they totally dont want the ground game OR they both will choose boxers in online mode = better experience.
I don't think it will. People just want to play ranked and as I said, I feel like the majority of people don't know you can customize rulesets in Quick Fight. The amount of times people quit in QM once they realize they can't pick their 100/100/100 CAF is staggering, same for people quitting on the ground.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:34 PM   #5
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

I would rather get actual MMA Fighters and move updates than this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2019, 02:09 PM   #6
Rookie

People quit once it hits the ground or get into grappling exchanges because the grappling all around is terrible. If you want to move around in the clinch it looks like there taking baby steps and not actually moving in a faster pace while taking actual steps , the ground game is literally somebody hitting you with baby punches, faking left or right , sometimes both players or one player just waiting for somebody else to move so they can cancel, strikes even little strikes on the ground cancel transitions which makes no sense because if you're getting bombed on you would want to change your position so you can avoid that while trying to get up or go for a sub and so much more UNREALISTIC grappling. Grappling isn't that so i dont blame those people that leave the game.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-27-2019, 05:27 PM   #7
MVP

Hell no, sorry dude.

I'd much rather they kept the two separated and gave us MMA prospects in UFC 3 if anything.

I'd love to see then remaster FNC for PS4. But I'd be pretty pissed if they spent a heap of time putting a tacky "Fight Night" mode into UFC, it would hurt both titles more than it would help either.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:16 PM   #8
Rookie

If we get a Boxing Ring
I believe that the experience in the game will be different.
Not only an Octagon

Boxing Ring & Octagon in the game, ok good

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »