Home

Live Tuner Set - April 11, 2019

This is a discussion on Live Tuner Set - April 11, 2019 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2019, 11:17 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Live Tuner Set - April 11, 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
If I cause you, to raise up your hands to hold high block, because of my feinted strike, then I did what I wanted to do to get GA for my TD. Literally do it all the time if I'm using grapplers, or feint TDs for Strikes.

You don't get any GA from Feinting transitions, you will sit there and gain absolutely nothing unless the opponent missed the window to deny the fake if he tries to do so, the smart thing is to transition while they're faking.
It's still GA from high block, not because you feinted- you could do the same thing with a normal strike which shows feints are irrelevant to this point.

Which is the point that there should be no GA from missing the window either- it directly encourages the denial camping we see now beyond building up GA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2019, 01:30 AM   #26
MVP

I appreciate this unexpected tuner and the changes brought.

But I can't hide my immeasurable disappointment that no stat changes or moveset updates made it in, especially given all the folks who post in the update thread have basically provided accurate changes for every event from Cejudo Dillashaw to JDS v Black Beast.

Obviously I'm not saying all the changes recommended should be added but there are a TON of good ones as well as accurate move updates that could of been added.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Usman isn't buffed so I'd call that a fair indicator that no one else was (Moraes, Cain, Cejudo, TJ are all the same too)

If we can't get relatively consistent stat and move tuners for the entire game life cycle (AKA until 4 drops) can we please have offline stat and move adjustment added to UFC 4.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:57 AM   #27
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Yeah not a single thing here that interests me. Have barely been playing lately. Just don't have any fun anymore really. I'll play for an hour and leave the game more annoyed than enjoyed.

Honestly haven't even bothered to download this tuner yet.

When I saw this thread title I got extremely excited, looking forward to finally seeing the stat and move changes, only to feel immediate crushing disappointment upon realizing there were no stat/move changes.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 04-12-2019, 03:58 AM   #28
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

GPD, nice surprise. Thank you for keeping support of the game!

Is it possible to implement Buffer clearing the same way as it was with implementing Minor and Major Sways into the game?:
Click Block - for Feints w/o clearing buffer queue
Holding a bit longer (min 1-2 sec) - for Block w/o Feinting but with Clearing buffer queue.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...3-how-fix.html

I think this is very important for the game now to solve some complaining by many input issues. Game changers seems agree w that too.

Last edited by SUGATA; 04-12-2019 at 07:50 AM.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:54 AM   #29
Banned

Can we get a four frame speedup of bodyhooks?
Old 04-12-2019, 02:54 PM   #30
Pro

@GPD

I have a quick, 2-fold question regarding the subject of adding new fighters to the EA UFC 3 roster. Particularly at this point; with the game having been out for over a year. I’ve yet to read a really clear, concise answer on this - granted I may be looking in the wrong places.

Let’s use Ben Askren as example just make it simple for me. So for simplicity, I’ll just lead with the question:

Why can’t we get Ben Askren in the game, and what would it take to get him?

That’s just an example, but I’m genuinely curious about the process and decision-making behind such things. So let me break that question down into two questions I’m very curious about:

1. “Why can’t we get him?” What are the obstacles (legal, financial, or otherwise) that affect the decision-making, and hinder Ben Askren from being added to the game.

2. “What would it take to get him?” Theoretically speaking, what types of things would need to happen, legal or otherwise, in order for Ben to be added to the game? Literally, what events or occurences would need to take place, in order to result in Ben’s addition.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:03 PM   #31
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Anyone noticed an increase in double rocks since the tuner?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2019, 05:27 PM   #32
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHunter1990
Anyone noticed an increase in double rocks since the tuner?
Interesting. If I had to guess, I'd say I expected them to decrease. Do you mean when fighters rock each other, when a fighter gets rocked while he is already rocked?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »