Home

The Full Fights Only Thread

This is a discussion on The Full Fights Only Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 05-15-2019, 03:27 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Full Fights Only Thread

Good battle that I was sure I was gonna lose. I'm Aldo

https://youtu.be/6rzH2LCx1ZE
Old 05-21-2019, 01:36 AM   #10
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

https://youtu.be/tG9NUU0ANU8

Here's one where I am Josť Aldo, fighting a dude with a fitting name, 'CheeseILike' who is using Zabit Magomedsharipov. I spent the majority of the fight fighting off of my back foot.

I felt like I did a good job timing the lunges accordingly, fended off any takedown attempts against the cage with teeps and knees, and my opponent himself was also trying to adjust to what I was doing defensively to continue his offense but I remained disciplined in my defense to get the W.

This also is a reminder that sometimes people choose characters just to scare you off from doing certain things i.e. somebody choosing Ortega even though they don't know how to really 'grapple' in game but are decent strikers, you're less likely to get taken down because people fear getting 2 gated, as they should when facing Ortega.

As you'll see in Round 3, this man did not know how to grapple lol.

Last edited by RomeroXVII; 05-21-2019 at 01:39 AM.
Old 05-21-2019, 03:08 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
https://youtu.be/tG9NUU0ANU8

Here's one where I am Josť Aldo, fighting a dude with a fitting name, 'CheeseILike' who is using Zabit Magomedsharipov. I spent the majority of the fight fighting off of my back foot.

I felt like I did a good job timing the lunges accordingly, fended off any takedown attempts against the cage with teeps and knees, and my opponent himself was also trying to adjust to what I was doing defensively to continue his offense but I remained disciplined in my defense to get the W.

This also is a reminder that sometimes people choose characters just to scare you off from doing certain things i.e. somebody choosing Ortega even though they don't know how to really 'grapple' in game but are decent strikers, you're less likely to get taken down because people fear getting 2 gated, as they should when facing Ortega.

As you'll see in Round 3, this man did not know how to grapple lol.

Good destruction.
I just fought a way cheesier Zabit, he stuck to me chest to chest like glue alternating knees and combos. I couldn't for the life of me time a uppercut-hook combo when he was about to knee me...He also started taunting me when I was getting rocked. Me being not that good I ended up losing that one, I'll try to upload it for tips.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2019, 02:23 AM   #12
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Alright.

Finally...

At last......

The moment my main guy Philly has been dying for...

...2 videos of me getting straight steam rolled, and ran over.

Ok, in this first fight, I just really wasn't ready. I had been cheech n chonging it up all night, and wasn't expecting heat like this. So mentally I wasn't really all the way in it. But either way this guy would smoke me. That's not an excuse. But yeah, dude lights me up with 140 strikes a round, then msgs me afterwards calling me a bum... Yes, this is quick fight. lol.

I wanted to rematch, and try to focus a little more. I figured I'd probably get taken out again, but just wanted to see how it felt when I was expecting and ready for the high volume. I still got steam rolled. This guy was roasting my body, and I was trying to time something hard af, but just couldn't get anything. Both fights felt like I was fighting in slow motion. Like I just couldn't get anything off.

I have a bunch of full fight videos saved now of me crushing lower level spammers. I can usually make these less skilled pressure guys look silly, but this dude really had my number. I figured I might as well throw these up before I throw up any of me winning.

Looking to hear some insight on what I should have done better here.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 05-29-2019, 04:49 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Alright.

Finally...

At last......

The moment my main guy Philly has been dying for...

...2 videos of me getting straight steam rolled, and ran over.

Ok, in this first fight, I just really wasn't ready. I had been cheech n chonging it up all night, and wasn't expecting heat like this. So mentally I wasn't really all the way in it. But either way this guy would smoke me. That's not an excuse. But yeah, dude lights me up with 140 strikes a round, then msgs me afterwards calling me a bum... Yes, this is quick fight. lol.

I wanted to rematch, and try to focus a little more. I figured I'd probably get taken out again, but just wanted to see how it felt when I was expecting and ready for the high volume. I still got steam rolled. This guy was roasting my body, and I was trying to time something hard af, but just couldn't get anything. Both fights felt like I was fighting in slow motion. Like I just couldn't get anything off.

I have a bunch of full fight videos saved now of me crushing lower level spammers. I can usually make these less skilled pressure guys look silly, but this dude really had my number. I figured I might as well throw these up before I throw up any of me winning.

Looking to hear some insight on what I should have done better here.

I wish you KTFO this idiot, calling you a bum after winning the first fight and trying to clown you the whole second fight...anyway I'm not better than you I probably would have lost too so can't give you any insight.
First fight you had a good stamina advantage, had the fight lasted longer you could have had a chance.
Old 05-29-2019, 04:56 AM   #14
Rookie

Struggling with pressure, although I finally won I was forced to fight chest to chest most of the fight, exchanging vs Andrade and knockdowned several times...I'm Rose

https://youtu.be/q_yATRHHx1o

p.s.: how do I embed?

Last edited by NEWSS; 05-30-2019 at 04:36 AM.
Old 05-29-2019, 05:16 PM   #15
Rookie

Here’s one I thought I was gonna lose, managed to get the win, I’m garbrandt

Last edited by VitoBurrito; 05-29-2019 at 05:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2019, 05:29 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSS

p.s.: how do I embed?

On desktop version through your internet browser, no app, using the browser it normally takes you to the mobil version, switch to desktop, then when you click share, embed will show up, then just copy and paste

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »