Home

The Full Fights Only Thread

This is a discussion on The Full Fights Only Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2019, 04:34 PM   #1
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I've been thinking about making this thread for a while, but especially within the last couple of weeks. I've lost count of the number of times someone has been asked to provide a full fight video after asking why they lost a decision, or in an attempt to understand a problem they claimed to have. I believe providing a place specifically for this type of video will be very beneficial for us around here.

Why you chose to submit a video is totally up to you. It could be that you thought the fight was entertaining, or want to highlight a particular aspect of it. Maybe you want some tips to improve? Whatever the case may be, it's all good. Full fights tell a tale better than highlights or screenshots do.

I also feel like there are a lot of sharp guys around here who will use this as a learning tool. Getting a chance to look at how others play and adapt to situations can only make us evaluate our own performances, and possibly add new techniques and strategies.

RULES
1. This should be self-explanatory, but only post videos of entire fights. We already have another thread for clips, pictures, etc.

2. Please be respectful. Comments, critiques, and suggestions are fine, but I'd like people to share their videos without worrying about receiving rude comments or being talked down to. Leave the egos at the door. This is only a game and we're all on different levels.

3. Submit no more than two videos per week. Preferably, I'd like to see no more than one video per user in a week's time, but two is fine if the fights aren't very long. This type of thread doesn't warrant multiple submissions in a short length of time. Give others a chance to actually watch the videos. Spam sucks.

Embedding Video
I received a message asking how to post videos, so hopefully, this will help anyone else that has the same problem. If you're on a cell phone, visit Youtube via the website and not the app, and then follow these steps. Copy and paste the embed code and that's it.

Spoiler

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 04-29-2019 at 03:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2019, 04:34 PM   #2
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

Re: The Full Fights Only Thread

I'll kick things off with this video. I'm posting this just because I think Nate Diaz is incredibly fun to use in this game. I think most people online fall in love with flurrying 1-2's with him, though.

I thought my first round was strong. I would've liked to put him away earlier in the second, but he was doing some awkward stuff, so I was just trying not to get caught with something silly from my opponent.

Looking back at the clip, he hit me a lot more than I thought he did. If he had controlled his aggression a bit he might have had a chance. I swear half the battle with most guys is just letting them waste their early so they slow down a bit.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 04-28-2019 at 05:01 PM.
Old 04-29-2019, 01:59 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Poor guy why did you keep letting him up instead of finishing him off?

Here's one of mine, it can be infuriating when you get beaten by a clearly worse player, in this case though, I truly thought my opponent was better than me. Oh well, I'm Nunes

https://youtu.be/w9T-TLcv8d4
Old 04-29-2019, 03:19 PM   #4
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSS
Poor guy why did you keep letting him up instead of finishing him off?

Here's one of mine, it can be infuriating when you get beaten by a clearly worse player, in this case though, I truly thought my opponent was better than me. Oh well, I'm Nunes

https://youtu.be/w9T-TLcv8d4
That particular fight was in stand and bang mode, so there's no following them to the ground. You just keep getting up until it's over -- Kimbo rules.

As far as your fight goes, that was very entertaining. I never play with that wide cam, but it's really cool to watch as a spectator. Cyborg hits so hard, my goodness. Way to hang tough in there, I enjoyed that one.
Old 04-29-2019, 04:21 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
That particular fight was in stand and bang mode, so there's no following them to the ground. You just keep getting up until it's over -- Kimbo rules.

As far as your fight goes, that was very entertaining. I never play with that wide cam, but it's really cool to watch as a spectator. Cyborg hits so hard, my goodness. Way to hang tough in there, I enjoyed that one.
Oh ok didn't know that, I thought you were trying to humiliate him lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2019, 04:24 PM   #6
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSS
Oh ok didn't know that, I thought you were trying to humiliate him lol
For sure. I probably should've mentioned that when I posted. I don't really try to clown anyone unless they're taunting or doing something stupid.
Old 04-29-2019, 09:12 PM   #7
Rookie

Here’s a short one, I am Thompson

Last edited by VitoBurrito; 05-14-2019 at 08:29 AM.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:03 AM   #8
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitoBurrito
https://youtu.be/whLxpt73cqA

Here’s a short one, I am Thompson
I always enjoy a good whiff KO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »