Home

Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

This is a discussion on Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 05-16-2019, 06:56 AM   #441
Rookie

LarsP's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
If you’d listen to the little guy and try to put your ego aside you’d learn something.
That's rich coming from a guy who feels the need to mention he's a top player in like half of his posts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2019, 07:00 AM   #442
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
That's rich coming from a guy who feels the need to mention he's a top player in like half of his posts.
Because that’s all they seem to listen too and because I know the game and can make sound arguments
Old 05-16-2019, 08:42 AM   #443
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

Quote:
I’m all for getting rid of cheaters and equal footing for both players. But I am not for your “just take my word for it approach” because we’re on the same skill level. For you to propose an argument with 0 evidence means absolutely nothing. I lose to runners to but the matter of the fact is I enjoy people who make me earn what I get. If he’s running what about your style isn’t he respecting. I don’t believe what I hear and only half of what I see. You come here telling a struggling community their opinions are invalid. Well guess what. They are valid. I know. I play at the highest levels. Am an esfl competitor. If you’d listen to the little guy and try to put your ego aside you’d learn something. Mentally runners are able to get over on you because you let them. The only thing you need to do is be first. If they’re running your giving them too much time to think. I understand what your saying and I’m not saying we’re on completely opposite sides of the coin but your completely left field of what the community wants on outside fighting because of the narrative your choosing to dictate to everyone. The more realistic the game gets the more balanced it will be as well. That’s where the logic lies. Can these techniques be done in real life? And what are asking for - absolutely. Maybe you should truely dedicate time to this game and re-evaluate what you think you know. Show a video. We’ve had to since day one(realism side).
It’s time to prove your claims man. There’s 44 pages of conversation saying the movement and pressure is the problem. If you jab pressure you’ll win 90% of your matches. Use the lunging punches to make your opponent expose themselves to vulnerability faster. If they’re on the cage keep them there with the lunging jab. I want the very best for this community. Right now you want a meta that suits a select few. That’s why head hunting is prominent and body shots are complete dog **** and there’s no lateral shuffle step. Pressure needs absolutely no tools or buffs because if your jab efficientl you’ll put pressure on someone they never thought existes

Old 05-16-2019, 09:24 AM   #444
Rookie

Quote:
But I am not for your “just take my word for it approach” because we’re on the same skill level.
Is this a joke?
Old 05-16-2019, 12:34 PM   #445
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
Half?.................
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2019, 01:24 PM   #446
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

To be completely fair. I do understand 1212s mentality in announcing his status as a highlevel/ top player.

All hes doing is providing context for his knowledge base and arguements.

Not to mention many people here will just outright dismiss you and what you have to say if you're not a "top player". Many times players will just get dismissed as not being good enough to understand or play the real meta, so whatever they say must be automatically wrong. This is a mentality I've seen repeatedly on these boards.

All 1212 is saying is; "Heres an idea, and yes, I have the competetive backround to understand what's going on at the highest levels,so maybe hear me out"

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 05-16-2019, 02:17 PM   #447
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
To be completely fair. I do understand 1212s mentality in announcing his status as a highlevel/ top player.

All hes doing is providing context for his knowledge base and arguements.

Not to mention many people here will just outright dismiss you and what you have to say if you're not a "top player". Many times players will just get dismissed as not being good enough to understand or play the real meta, so whatever they say must be automatically wrong. This is a mentality I've seen repeatedly on these boards.

All 1212 is saying is; "Heres an idea, and yes, I have the competetive backround to understand what's going on at the highest levels,so maybe hear me out"
I get what you are saying but at this point....we get it. You dont have to remind us that you are top 100 on Xbox all the time. Especially when in other threads you are talking about how the platform is dead. Are we supposed to give you credit for being in the top 100 of a "dead platform"?

The only people that "outright dismiss" people because they are not a top player are other top players. You and I know there arent a ton of other top players at OS so saying it all the time comes off more like a weird brag than him stating why people should listen to him.

****, in this thread, I posted a number of comp players who were complaining about "running" and his response was just that he could beat them. Thats cool I guess but what does that have to do with what we were talking about?
Old 05-16-2019, 04:34 PM   #448
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I get what you are saying but at this point....we get it. You dont have to remind us that you are top 100 on Xbox all the time. Especially when in other threads you are talking about how the platform is dead. Are we supposed to give you credit for being in the top 100 of a "dead platform"?

The only people that "outright dismiss" people because they are not a top player are other top players. You and I know there arent a ton of other top players at OS so saying it all the time comes off more like a weird brag than him stating why people should listen to him.

****, in this thread, I posted a number of comp players who were complaining about "running" and his response was just that he could beat them. Thats cool I guess but what does that have to do with what we were talking about?
I am far from braggadocious. I only improved because I was humble enough to admit my mistakes. Haz echoed my thoughts exactly. I am attacked for simply trying to reiterate I understand the game and I understand the broken meta of pressure fighting. That’s it.

Anyone who’s spent time with me in a party knows I’m one of the most nicest guys out there. I offer anyone help who asks. I made a combo legend for the community because it was my way of giving back to this forum. If you’ve taken my words any other way you’ve missed completely what I’m saying. It sounds like an attempt to discount me for being factual.

Mean while zombie rommel practices avoidance techniques for his flawed positions because he knows he’s wrong. Borrow a friends Xbox zombie and let’s settle it for everyone

Last edited by 1212headkick; 05-16-2019 at 04:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »