Home

Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

This is a discussion on Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 05:05 PM   #449
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
I am far from braggadocious. I only improved because I was humble enough to admit my mistakes. Haz echoed my thoughts exactly. I am attacked for simply trying to reiterate I understand the game and I understand the broken meta of pressure fighting. That’s it.

Anyone who’s spent time with me in a party knows I’m one of the most nicest guys out there. I offer anyone help who asks. I made a combo legend for the community because it was my way of giving back to this forum. If you’ve taken my words any other way you’ve missed completely what I’m saying. It sounds like an attempt to discount me for being factual.

Mean while zombie rommel practices avoidance techniques for his flawed positions because he knows he’s wrong. Borrow a friends Xbox zombie and let’s settle it for everyone
Actually its the complete opposite of that. I dont give a **** if you are #1, #100. #1,000,000.

That doesnt matter to me at all. All I care about is the actual argument you are making. Your ranking doesnt give your argument more credence at all.

The only time it matters is if you are making a statement that only applies to the top 100. If you were saying "The meta in the top 100 is agressive fighting.", the fact that you are in the top 100 matters because you would know better than the most of us. The only time I see top 100 fights is in ESFL videos.

Other than that, no one here really gives a **** where you are ranked. So there is no need to regularly remind us. Your rank doesnt make your argument stronger unless its speaking to something specifically related to the top 100.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:13 PM   #450
Banned

OVR: 0

Jesus christ, the pettiness is real. All you guys, gc's included should stop being personal
Old 05-16-2019, 05:44 PM   #451
Pro

Anyways back on topic, the only tangible complaint we have seen about running so far is the physics glitch which also affects the opposite. What other gameplay elements make running an issue that aren't realistic?

Also please show how running is an issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2019, 06:03 PM   #452
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedr1ver
Anyways back on topic, the only tangible complaint we have seen about running so far is the physics glitch which also affects the opposite. What other gameplay elements make running an issue that aren't realistic?

Also please show how running is an issue.
Ive been on topic I’ve asked the same question and zombie has avoided with an actual answer or video.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:28 PM   #453
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Actually its the complete opposite of that. I dont give a **** if you are #1, #100. #1,000,000.

That doesnt matter to me at all. All I care about is the actual argument you are making. Your ranking doesnt give your argument more credence at all.

The only time it matters is if you are making a statement that only applies to the top 100. If you were saying "The meta in the top 100 is agressive fighting.", the fact that you are in the top 100 matters because you would know better than the most of us. The only time I see top 100 fights is in ESFL videos.

Other than that, no one here really gives a **** where you are ranked. So there is no need to regularly remind us. Your rank doesnt make your argument stronger unless its speaking to something specifically related to the top 100.
I wouldn’t reiterate it so much but the fact is you talk about it any time an arguments proposed and Basically noones listened to if they’re not top 100. Dont lie and say otherwise. I just happen to be a high level player who doesn’t accept the status quo of “pressure bruh”.
Old 05-18-2019, 02:41 AM   #454
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
I wouldn’t reiterate it so much but the fact is you talk about it any time an arguments proposed and Basically noones listened to if they’re not top 100. Dont lie and say otherwise. I just happen to be a high level player who doesn’t accept the status quo of “pressure bruh”.

There are maybe 2 or 3 people here who are top 100 so that means that you are saying no one is listened too other than 2 or 3 people here.

You know that’s not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 05-18-2019, 03:16 AM   #455
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

I think I figured out a big part of why cutting the cage is so hard against people who run backward and diagonally to the side:

We don't have diagonal-moving strikes.

It seems obvious now that I think about it. If someone is running backward and to the side, you have two choices. You can throw a sideways strike and be out of range (their backward movement will move them away). OR you can throw a forward moving strike, at which point you stop moving sideways with them. So once your strike is done, they've already circled out of range.

I'm almost positive that we had diagonal moving punches in FNC, which is why you could keep pace with someone who was circling and still apply pressure without them creating a huge distance gulf.
Old 05-18-2019, 05:08 AM   #456
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
There are maybe 2 or 3 people here who are top 100 so that means that you are saying no one is listened too other than 2 or 3 people here.

You know that’s not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I can only go by what I see. If it wasnt wed have this feature and zombie you need a video to prove your claims. Just sounds like your raging. It grows old when we have to beg and you say "but comp players" and when one voices up you guys slight him for agreeing with the majority. Fact is most players there have an exploit they use. And you guys just take their side. Im tired of hearing rommel go on long winded rants but not willing to provide evidence when hes challenged but for everyone else its mandatory. We do have angled strikes that stop movement. The problem for both is no lateral movement. The shuffle should benefit pressure and outside fighters. Cutting off the cage is mindblowingly easy. You back them up with straights and lunging jab and dont try to smother but be in and out. Move the stick up and down with them. Lunging jab to keep them there. Its very simple . I doubt rommel uses it in this fashion or hed know too but yet posts memes to make fun because he knows hes wrong. 50 pages and not one video? Sorry. You may be better then some players but your also human and people lie. I say this with the community in mind. Not myself. Im a pressure fighter. If you need to see how to use it just ask.

Last edited by 1212headkick; 05-18-2019 at 05:11 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »