Home

Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

This is a discussion on Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2019, 08:02 PM   #633
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedr1ver
I can pressure the **** out of someone, 1212 has shown me his ways. I'm top 100, I will beat anyone. Come fight me on Xbox. Will yous stop *****ing out and fight me.

(This is a joke btw)

But I don't want a fight with someone lol.
we can do it sunday night
Old 05-24-2019, 08:33 PM   #634
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Speaking of Gaethje and pressure...

So, on Ranked I couldn't find anybody to really pressure me due to my name + even on my alts, so I had to go on Quick Fight and pray that I find somebody with a brain + who does the stereotypical 'pressure' style that people in Div. 4 and 5 tend to struggle with.

Voilà, here you go, the classic Pressuring Nick Diaz

https://youtu.be/LwU7DGLYIq4

With everything, it revolves around patience and making the reads on what your opponent is doing. The staccato-esque rhythm of the strikes are what really does people in, the jab hook (Stam recovery), jab straight, (queue a body strike thrown in there), and being that they're landing on the block the stamina recovers much faster.

Again, if you have side kicks, knees, and the fighter you're fighting against doesn't have them, the whole point of those strikes are to maintain distance and give a threat to the guy to stay off of you. If you're okay with somebody throwing 100 excess strikes in your face, yet you're worried about being called a 'spammer' when you throw 2 or 3 three knees, you care a bit too much about what others think and you're limiting your arsenal.

And it's not even the amount thrown that matters, spamming knees/side kicks won't work on a good player, they will lunge and land a straight for a KD, or they will side step and eventually hook you for the punish, so TIMING your strikes is just as important, don't just simply 'not engage' and complain when you're not offering nothing of resistance to your opponent.

All that being said, watch the video, supplement your thoughts on what you think should be added with regards to movement, circling and Defensive maneuvers.

More Thoughts? Stay on topic.
Old 05-24-2019, 09:51 PM   #635
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlimo
we can do it sunday night
Yep sure pal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2019, 08:27 AM   #636
MVP

Quote:
i dont play on hw but in lhw i have problems with pressure wand when uma using gus... diaz pressure is also terrible
Old 05-25-2019, 10:19 AM   #637
Banned

Quote:
I really wish I could fight you because that dude was trash lol. He didn't even attempt to cut the cage and kept throwing 3b4b.

More matches like the one against Ponz would be awesome
Old 05-25-2019, 01:32 PM   #638
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
I really wish I could fight you because that dude was trash lol. He didn't even attempt to cut the cage and kept throwing 3b4b.

More matches like the one against Ponz would be awesome
Yep, the name of that video was Nick Diaz Bum Pressure. That was the 'basic' pressure.

The guy who had Ponz is a top 20 player whenever he feels like it, EGonzalez just rage quits a lot when he loses to good people.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Old 05-25-2019, 09:21 PM   #639
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedr1ver
His attitude is ****ing awful, he's taken a tip from retracted monkey book and threat everyone on here as lower than him. It's a form about a ****ing game, why does everyone take this **** so seriously.
Ive never talked down to you. I invited you to my parties taught you what I thought would help you and have never put you down until now. You have something against good players.

As for Aholbert and everyone else the fact they support a knee spammer as a game changer says volumes about the direction of a game. You can hate me all you want that’s fine. But I love this game. I’ve always been the guy on Xbox who’s helped anyone I could with the game.

Laurie is just a snake sadly and he’s biased because he can’t reach that next level of play. He won’t humble himself to look at his mistakes. While some of his complaints are completely valid most of his statements torwards me have been out of jealousy.

The game needs 2 things. Full simulation and a vote on game changers because the direction it’s been taken aside from a few has harmed this game almost beyond repair. the fact we have to argue about a shuffle step which would benefit both offensive and defensive fighters is sheer madness.

Don’t compare me to lemus Kahn. He’s truely pompous and egotistical. Me on the other hand I almost died from heart failure before the game came out and my love of gaming and mma games In general helped me recover.

I was division 4 and s nobody in this game till I became real with myself about the mistakes and what actually works. Pressure. Which is the only true counter to pressure in this game besides grappling. I identify with you guys the most because I was once at that stage in my game myself. Lemus said ou can never improve. I say you can if you work hard and Im proof

This game holds a special place for me because I can’t train anymore and this is as close as it gets. I hate bully’s hence why aholbert is trying to capitalize on it because he has an agenda

Last edited by 1212headkick; 05-25-2019 at 09:46 PM.
Old 05-25-2019, 10:19 PM   #640
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
Ive never talked down to you. I invited you to my parties taught you what I thought would help you and have never put you down until now. You have something against good players.

As for Aholbert and everyone else the fact they support a knee spammer as a game changer says volumes about the direction of a game. You can hate me all you want that’s fine. But I love this game. I’ve always been the guy on Xbox who’s helped anyone I could with the game.

Laurie is just a snake sadly and he’s biased because he can’t reach that next level of play. He won’t humble himself to look at his mistakes. While some of his complaints are completely valid most of his statements torwards me have been out of jealousy.

The game needs 2 things. Full simulation and a vote on game changers because the direction it’s been taken aside from a few has harmed this game almost beyond repair. the fact we have to argue about a shuffle step which would benefit both offensive and defensive fighters is sheer madness.

Don’t compare me to lemus Kahn. He’s truely pompous and egotistical. Me on the other hand I almost died from heart failure before the game came out and my love of gaming and mma games In general helped me recover.

I was division 4 and s nobody in this game till I became real with myself about the mistakes and what actually works. Pressure. Which is the only true counter to pressure in this game besides grappling. I identify with you guys the most because I was once at that stage in my game myself. Lemus said ou can never improve. I say you can if you work hard and Im proof

This game holds a special place for me because I can’t train anymore and this is as close as it gets. I hate bully’s hence why aholbert is trying to capitalize on it because he has an agenda
This is all bull**** mate, take what you want from me but your being ignorant to everyone, I've predicted pretty much everything in this thread. It's actually quite laughable at how you are taking this seriously and how your taking me. We can speak 1 to 1 if you want and sort out any issues you have with me but you have blown this out of proportion.

I can bring up all the points where you have belittled those around you and you will see how it's your attitude thats in the wrong. I'd much rather do it in private, if you want to post why I'm a supposed snake you can do here, don't know where your going to get it out of.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »