Home

Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

This is a discussion on Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review
Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2019, 01:18 PM   #665
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Hes being ganged up on by like 5 different people, and being outright dismissed repeatedly. I'd be aggravated too.

I agree with 99% of what hes saying.
He isnt being ganged up on.

I get that you like the guy. I get that he seems to see the game in a similar way that you do. That is 100% fine. Even though he doesnt want to admit it and he is a different kind of player than me, I see a few things similarly to him too.

What I dont agree with is the ego stuff. I dont agree with the constant bragging about his rank. There are significantly better players who post here and they dont talk about where they are ranked at all.

I dont agree with the constant personal attacks (Over the past week, he's attacked Laurie, Philly, Tomi, Kenetic, Romero and Zombie). I really dont care if he attacks me because I like getting down in the gutter and fighting. I want all the smoke. Most people dont so his attacks are unnecessary.

But you know what I hate the most: Its his lack of depth when it comes to these discussions.

Take you for example. On Friday, while 1212 was still ranting about videos, I showed you 7 points Zombie made that could lead us to getting to a middle ground on circling out.

You looked at those 7, liked 6 of them and discussed why u didnt like the 7th. Others joined in to discuss that while a few others discussed finding videos that would show how an outside meta isnt overpowered. It was a healthy conversation.

Now 1212 couldve joined in and talked about the 7 points that Zombie made. He couldve discussed how they were good or bad ideas. He didnt. He chose to talk more about me, Zombie, how good he is and how we are supporting an exploiter.

This thread is 60 plus pages and it shouldnt be. The minute Zombie and Zack started participating, it shouldve turned to a discussion about how to find a middle ground. But it didnt. Why? Because 1212 doesnt want a middle ground. Finding that takes work and the ability to have deep and complex discussions and he hasnt shown the ability to do that with someone he disagrees with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2019, 01:18 PM   #666
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
No one cares. That has nothing to do with anything..
Actually bmlimo does because he asked a question and I answered it.
Old 05-26-2019, 02:02 PM   #667
Rookie

OVR: 0

What time is this ESFL event? And does anyone have a copy of the fight card so I can know what time Iím fighting and what time I should tune in?
Old 05-26-2019, 02:38 PM   #668
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
He isnt being ganged up on.

I get that you like the guy. I get that he seems to see the game in a similar way that you do. That is 100% fine. Even though he doesnt want to admit it and he is a different kind of player than me, I see a few things similarly to him too.

What I dont agree with is the ego stuff. I dont agree with the constant bragging about his rank. There are significantly better players who post here and they dont talk about where they are ranked at all.

I dont agree with the constant personal attacks (Over the past week, he's attacked Laurie, Philly, Tomi, Kenetic, Romero and Zombie). I really dont care if he attacks me because I like getting down in the gutter and fighting. I want all the smoke. Most people dont so his attacks are unnecessary.

But you know what I hate the most: Its his lack of depth when it comes to these discussions.

Take you for example. On Friday, while 1212 was still ranting about videos, I showed you 7 points Zombie made that could lead us to getting to a middle ground on circling out.

You looked at those 7, liked 6 of them and discussed why u didnt like the 7th. Others joined in to discuss that while a few others discussed finding videos that would show how an outside meta isnt overpowered. It was a healthy conversation.

Now 1212 couldve joined in and talked about the 7 points that Zombie made. He couldve discussed how they were good or bad ideas. He didnt. He chose to talk more about me, Zombie, how good he is and how we are supporting an exploiter.

This thread is 60 plus pages and it shouldnt be. The minute Zombie and Zack started participating, it shouldve turned to a discussion about how to find a middle ground. But it didnt. Why? Because 1212 doesnt want a middle ground. Finding that takes work and the ability to have deep and complex discussions and he hasnt shown the ability to do that with someone he disagrees with.

And it all comes full circle now.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:20 PM   #669
MVP

We should use this thread doing video outside vs pressure, commentating the experience ... and receiving feedback
Old 05-26-2019, 06:01 PM   #670
MVP

I was saying for pages and pages what I want and why pressure needs no buffs and just outside fighting. The jab is powerful. And it’s not hard to get a rock. The middle ground is that the shuffle step can also be used for pressure fighters. Go on YouTube and watch Darren till footwork by Ernesto Chavez.

I’ve always given examples based on realism. I’m savagely Attacked for wanting a realistic game. People are so triggered by what I’m saying they result to bully tactics because their claims are baseless. Debate me on realism alone.

I don’t want to play an arcade game. And a lot of other people don’t as well. People compare sports games to real life to judge if it’s a good game. That’s just how it is. The more realistic a game is - the more people buy it. We live in an age of technology where people want to see it harnessed to its full potential.

You guys are saying “I don’t want a middle ground”. I’m saying there’s no middle ground needed because based on realism the game is improperly swayed in one sided favor.

Essentially one side is asking for an inch so they can take ten miles when they’re already miles ahead. That should be easy to understand by anyone with elementary reading skills. So now people are trying to smear me so I can essentially be drowned out because my vision and others vision of the game is not something they’re willing to budge on in the slightest.

This thread has been made before during the patch cycle and was ignored then as well. You want ufc Mortal Kombat by all means follow their path
Old 05-26-2019, 07:16 PM   #671
MVP

Can we all just move past 1212 vs everybody?

Weíve had some good feedback from Zombie already regarding balancing both pressure and outside fighting.

Iíd actually be very interested in hearing Zhunterís opinion about whatís missing for both pressure and outside fighting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2019, 08:05 PM   #672
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboi207
Can we all just move past 1212 vs everybody?

Weíve had some good feedback from Zombie already regarding balancing both pressure and outside fighting.

Iíd actually be very interested in hearing Zhunterís opinion about whatís missing for both pressure and outside fighting.
Ditto. It's not like we weren't trying to do that to be begin with. I would vouch for this thread to be closed and opened up with a new thread, with all the solid suggestions reposted as the first post due to all of this clutter.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »