Home

You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

This is a discussion on You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2019, 12:15 PM   #9
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5
is this fight review something that exists in fighting games/ games currently? I also recently started playing on a wired connection, it’s great
Bout time you got into wired. And for some games I can't recall, you send the video of the last 15 minutes of gameplay when you report a player

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Old 05-26-2019, 12:24 PM   #10
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

This thread has me curious, so I did some digging into lag switches, and boy was I shocked.

They are extremely easily accesible. You can buy 1 for under 20 bucks with a quick and easy google search. Or you can pretty easily just make your own also.

I didn't realize how easy it was for people to do this ****. Seriously wild stuff.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 06-01-2019, 04:25 AM   #11
Rookie

fought some guy using andre bishop and he started lagging the game anytime i took him down, just had to laugh at how pathetic the dude was
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2019, 12:22 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmuted
fought some guy using andre bishop and he started lagging the game anytime i took him down, just had to laugh at how pathetic the dude was
Had a guy the other day started lagging when i was beating him.
Literally just started spamming thai clinch that I could only deny maybe one out of 6 and then throwing an unblock able knee. The best part was after i smashed him i grabbed him with clinch and uppercut him into oblivion from single collar. Very satisfying but if i had lost I would have raged hard lol
Old 06-03-2019, 01:28 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5
how would we know for sure they’re lag switching though? Retro Rocky recently posted a vid of him playing a lag switcher, and I agree that the player was cheating. How often do you run into that though? I don’t play as much now but I know about Ty, I hear about Haddi, and I saw this Retro Rocky vid. How often do you genuinely run into lag switchers? I feel that if something like this was implemented it would be abused to no end.
I'm not sure, im not a dev you should prbably reach out on twitter and ask one of them they're the techs they are the ones who should be on top of this it's their job, not mine. Their priorities Cleary aren't figuring out who the real cheats are though, it is releasing half cooked games and patching them to a playable state 6 months to a year later then leaving them to die for the next iteration to be rushed out the door.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:33 PM   #14
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Just got paid. Im gonna buy 1 of these lag switches that are so easy to find online, and see if it actually works. Has anyone out there tried seeing if this stuff is actually possible?

With how cheap and easy it is to buy these, if it actuallly works, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot more people were using them than you'd first think.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 06-03-2019, 08:52 PM   #15
Rookie

These things were notorious in Madden to mess up your opponent's kicks, as well as offense. I don't know how prevalent they are today in Madden cause I stopped playing a couple years ago, but I used to run into it all the time. Game was crazy laggy when I was on offense, perfect when I was on defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »