Home

You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

This is a discussion on You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2019, 04:16 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

Or are you guys still worried about people being offended by naughty cafs? Should take some of that time and put it toward something that matters like getting rid of lag cheats. Give us a "report lag cheat" button instead of report caf would be a lot more helpful imo
BigSmoke is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2019, 06:49 PM   #2
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmoke
Or are you guys still worried about people being offended by naughty cafs? Should take some of that time and put it toward something that matters like getting rid of lag cheats. Give us a "report lag cheat" button instead of report caf would be a lot more helpful imo
You mean someone like this?


I saw that on MartialMind's twitter, it's disgusting
Supreme_Bananas is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:16 PM   #3
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Re: You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

We need dedicated region locked servers. Doing this would also allow ufc games into the esl but it seems the devs don’t care about esports

Last edited by 1212headkick; 05-26-2019 at 12:51 AM.
1212headkick is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 12:02 AM   #4
Omaewa mou shindeiru
 
Haz____'s Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: __________ The Galactic Leyline
Posts: 3,533
Re: You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
You mean someone like this?


I saw that on MartialMind's twitter, it's disgusting

Bro, homies commentary during that video had me cracking up. Lmao

People really are pathetic though. Hope that clown got banned.
__________________
PSN: Lord__Hazanko

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

Last edited by Haz____; 05-26-2019 at 12:05 AM.
Haz____ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:03 AM   #5
MVP
 
RomeroXVII's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Re: You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Bro, homies commentary during that video had me cracking up. Lmao

People really are pathetic though. Hope that clown got banned.
That's Haddi's alt. Same guy in this video too.

https://youtu.be/kPO3TctqbfY
RomeroXVII is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2019, 11:33 AM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

how would we know for sure they’re lag switching though? Retro Rocky recently posted a vid of him playing a lag switcher, and I agree that the player was cheating. How often do you run into that though? I don’t play as much now but I know about Ty, I hear about Haddi, and I saw this Retro Rocky vid. How often do you genuinely run into lag switchers? I feel that if something like this was implemented it would be abused to no end.
FlaccoNumba5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 11:48 AM   #7
MVP
 
RomeroXVII's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Re: You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5
how would we know for sure they’re lag switching though? Retro Rocky recently posted a vid of him playing a lag switcher, and I agree that the player was cheating. How often do you run into that though? I don’t play as much now but I know about Ty, I hear about Haddi, and I saw this Retro Rocky vid. How often do you genuinely run into lag switchers? I feel that if something like this was implemented it would be abused to no end.
Have a fight review that allows to check lag spikes in the connection during certain moments of the fight, so that way we don't have a bunch of innocent players who just play on Wi-Fi or something getting banned by dudes who are also on Wi-Fi but just lost to them and are feeling salty. (Invest in a LAN Cable, it helps tremendously)
RomeroXVII is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 12:04 PM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Have a fight review that allows to check lag spikes in the connection during certain moments of the fight, so that way we don't have a bunch of innocent players who just play on Wi-Fi or something getting banned by dudes who are also on Wi-Fi but just lost to them and are feeling salty. (Invest in a LAN Cable, it helps tremendously)
is this fight review something that exists in fighting games/ games currently? I also recently started playing on a wired connection, it’s great
FlaccoNumba5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.

Top -