Home

Straight punch —> over/under clinch entry

This is a discussion on Straight punch —> over/under clinch entry within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2019, 04:49 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Straight punch —> over/under clinch entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1212headkick
I told you how it works why its bad and how to counter it. I never advocated for its use. As far as side kicks go. I play the same way with jones as martial. Is he a cheater? You have an inherent bias against me. Its blatantly obvious and quite sad. I am 1 of the few willing to help anyone with what I know. I am a grappler. I have no use for it. I will hold you down for 5 rds if need be. Watch me stream. My style in no way resembles stuff like super sand soldier etc. In fact i dont even play with any vibration on. All of this over a neutral stance. Smh.
Dude what happened to you? You’re beefing with people for no reason, and it sucks cause you’re a decent player with lots of knowledge and a lot to offer this community.

Like why you even gotta mention that you could hold him on the ground for five rounds? You ever notice that the best players on here (far better than you or I) never talk about how good they are?

I’ll just say it now, you’re a very good player. You’re a beast with Matt Serra. You know a lot of interesting tricks, like the step jab for a free TD, and other stuff. That’s what this forum is for, sharing knowledge. Helping others get better. Giving props to players like BurningxSpirit who use strictly C tier players. Growing as a community with a common passion for MMA gaming.

We may disagree on some things, but by working together we can accomplish so much more. You’re a good dude, and I’d like to see the negativity stop.
Old 06-17-2019, 05:35 PM   #50
Rookie

haptic feeeback lmao some people will do anything for virtual games
Old 06-17-2019, 05:36 PM   #51
Rookie

i’ll never understand this community’s obsession with finding every little cheat and exploit

barely any1 even plays this game and that’s probably why
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2019, 05:48 PM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmuted
i’ll never understand this community’s obsession with finding every little cheat and exploit

barely any1 even plays this game and that’s probably why
Welcome to your first multiplayer game!
Old 06-17-2019, 06:53 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomitomitomi
Welcome to your first multiplayer game!
Unfortunately true
Old 06-17-2019, 07:02 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Grappler
Dude what happened to you? You’re beefing with people for no reason, and it sucks cause you’re a decent player with lots of knowledge and a lot to offer this community.

Like why you even gotta mention that you could hold him on the ground for five rounds? You ever notice that the best players on here (far better than you or I) never talk about how good they are?

I’ll just say it now, you’re a very good player. You’re a beast with Matt Serra. You know a lot of interesting tricks, like the step jab for a free TD, and other stuff. That’s what this forum is for, sharing knowledge. Helping others get better. Giving props to players like BurningxSpirit who use strictly C tier players. Growing as a community with a common passion for MMA gaming.

We may disagree on some things, but by working together we can accomplish so much more. You’re a good dude, and I’d like to see the negativity stop.

Still a good dude. It’s just people have a thing with starting **** and jumping on me here like a pack of wolves because my opinions aren’t popular. I only made that comment to hammer home the fact I don’t need to cheat to win. Love and respect
Old 06-17-2019, 07:03 PM   #55
Pro

Can we move past any shenanigans, probably a good time to move on.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »