Home

Constantly tapping LB slows opponents transitions down

This is a discussion on Constantly tapping LB slows opponents transitions down within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2019, 12:41 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Constantly tapping LB slows opponents transitions down

Edit: just kidding no it doesn’t

Last edited by Good Grappler; 07-02-2019 at 01:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2019, 01:34 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Constantly tapping LB slows opponents transitions down

You are always late to the game Relaxed. Gaming monitor + Xbox one x + bumbers = god mode.
Old 06-24-2019, 04:02 AM   #3
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Grappler
Is this for real? Like wtf? There are players who actually have smelly enough feet to use this tactic?

My sources tell me that tapping the LB as rapidly as possible slows down your opponents transitions by like 5%? Please tell me I’m wrong.
You are 100% wrong. It does absolutely nothing.
Old 06-24-2019, 07:07 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Grappler
Is this for real? Like wtf? There are players who actually have smelly enough feet to use this tactic?

My sources tell me that tapping the LB as rapidly as possible slows down your opponents transitions by like 5%? Please tell me I’m wrong.
It's okay to admit if you're one of the twenty people that watches ESFL. I happened to be awake for it too.

Obviously it's a thing because someone like Pryoxis wouldn't do it for no practical benefit now would he.
Old 06-24-2019, 09:32 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomitomitomi
It's okay to admit if you're one of the twenty people that watches ESFL. I happened to be awake for it too.

Obviously it's a thing because someone like Pryoxis wouldn't do it for no practical benefit now would he.
LMFAOOO alright you got me.

I only tuned in since it popped up in my recommended, and I’ve played Trickz, so I wanted to see the fight to guage where I would stand against the current ESFL elite. I’d stack up well, we’ll leave it at that.

Last edited by Good Grappler; 06-27-2019 at 10:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2019, 12:58 PM   #6
EA Game Changer

MartialMind's Arena

It does nothing.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-27-2019, 08:53 AM   #7
Rookie

.. I’m fairly certain he does it so he can see when major transitions can be used at the exact moment they become available.

Also, no offense. But I’m willing to bet 25$ PayPal or Apple Pay . Trickz would beat you in a best of anything.

Not because he is the best , but his stand up is significantly better and lb + rb + up would duck up your entire game, which he regularly uses.

It’s just annoying that’s all , if you are indeed that good .. just sign up once. All I’ve seen is you talk about holding people down , embarrassing everyone , but the last time we quit you rage quit (because I play on a monitor) And unless I’m just a bad match up for you , a lot of people are just as good as me. I don’t think you’d stack up as well as you think. But , please prove me wrong. The more talent that signs up to esfl the better.

To name a few:

1. Pry
2. DJ
3. Combo
4. Peyton
5. Prodigy
6. Dalton
7. Suspect
8. Darth
9. Mad Dog
10. Spider

All those people not Including me , would clap your cheeks. It’s just the truth. But again, sign up prove me wrong. Or take my $25 offer I’ll set it up.

Last edited by jigsaw736; 06-27-2019 at 09:21 AM.
Old 06-27-2019, 09:32 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigsaw736
.. I’m fairly certain he does it so he can see when major transitions can be used at the exact moment they become available.

Also, no offense. But I’m willing to bet 25$ PayPal or Apple Pay . Trickz would beat you in a best of anything.

Not because he is the best , but his stand up is significantly better and lb + rb + up would duck up your entire game, which he regularly uses.

It’s just annoying that’s all , if you are indeed that good .. just sign up once. All I’ve seen is you talk about holding people down , embarrassing everyone , but the last time we quit you rage quit (because I play on a monitor) And unless I’m just a bad match up for you , a lot of people are just as good as me. I don’t think you’d stack up as well as you think. But , please prove me wrong. The more talent that signs up to esfl the better.

To name a few:

1. Pry
2. DJ
3. Combo
4. Peyton
5. Prodigy
6. Dalton
7. Suspect
8. Darth
9. Mad Dog
10. Spider

All those people not Including me , would clap your cheeks. It’s just the truth. But again, sign up prove me wrong. Or take my $25 offer I’ll set it up.
I did a best of 3 with Trickz last week. I’m not gonna take any jabs at him, even though you’re baiting me to. Because he’s a cool guy. But you have no clue what you’re talking about.

You’re just trying to be cool by bringing up the fact that you beat me, even though I regularly mention that fact.

And when do I talk about “embarrassing everyone”? Again you’re just looking for an excuse to flex. I never talk about embarrassing anyone, I talk about my losses more than I talk about my wins.

You’re tacky dude, and you’re not that good. We’ve only played a few times, and one of those times was an atrocious split decision that you and I both knew I won.

Last edited by Good Grappler; 06-27-2019 at 10:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »